Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 New Arsenal AKs

What is different between the lower end one and the 107 folder out now aside from the stock?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dropkick View Post
    The area with the optics mount, sling loop, selector switch, extended receiver, looks like a four way train wreck on the SAM7SFK, sadly.
    Not in my experience with a couple of them. Works great with a Vickers sling, and RA Regulate mount and the safety is fairly easy to use once you figure out it runs a different direction from how many people are used to them...unless they have Galil experience. I am happier with the SAM7SF than any other AK based gun.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Not in my experience with a couple of them. Works great with a Vickers sling, and RA Regulate mount and the safety is fairly easy to use once you figure out it runs a different direction from how many people are used to them...unless they have Galil experience. I am happier with the SAM7SF than any other AK based gun.
    Which specific mount and optic combination do you use to clear the rear sight on the SAM7SFK?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Cunningham View Post
    Which specific mount and optic combination do you use to clear the rear sight on the SAM7SFK?
    Sorry.....forgot the picture. I think RS can do a mount if something like this does not work.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 01-18-2017 at 09:39 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

I like that SLR107-11P!
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Just email Scot from RS Regulate. Super guy to deal with. I suspect you'd need the rear bias mount and either a Micro or MRO.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

One of these makes swapping slings much easier.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/U-S-Military-S...ATCHING_ACTIVE
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

2 New Arsenal AKs

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Sorry.....forgot the picture. I think RS can do a mount if something like this does not work.
    I'm surprised that will fit between both the rear iron sight and the dust cover hinge.

How do you get it to slide past the rear iron right? The RS mounts I've used in the past have always slid on from the rear like conventional Russian mounts.

Have they changed how the attachment system works?
    Last edited by Jay Cunningham; 01-19-2017 at 06:33 AM.

The 107R is a nice option to see on the market. Maybe even get to $800 street price?

I'm surprised that will fit between both the rear iron sight and the dust cover hinge.

How do you get it to slide past the rear iron right? The RS mounts I've used in the past have always slid on from the rear like conventional Russian mounts.

Have they changed how the attachment system works?
    Figured they just do a rear bias to put it right behind the rear sight that is basically the opposite of the front bias I am using. They make both now.

User Tag List