Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shot Show Request

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    You guys and your big name fancy gear. You know machining and sewing and sticker production can be done just as well in China as in America, right? The ONLY difference is price. Look at NcStar...flawless products for twenty years.

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
    This is a thread where I built a boat I designed and which I very occasionally update with accounts of using it, which is really fun as long as I'm not driving over logs and blowing up the outboard.
    https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ilding-a-skiff

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    And ask whats next and how long for the real Cobras.
    According to this, "Cobra" is now a frame-size designation.

So, just guessing here, Pythons will be medium-frame guns and Anacondas will be large-framed guns.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Don't forget to check out how the new Nightforce 1x variables are coming along…

So the designation might be Lightweight Cobra or some similar designation. Surely not lightweight. Doesn't have an appealing sound to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    According to this, "Cobra" is now a frame-size designation.

So, just guessing here, Pythons will be medium-frame guns and Anacondas will be large-framed guns.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    What's the allure of the SIX12? Just the quirkiness of a modular pullpup DAO revolver shotgun? Not that there's anything wrong with that (trust me, I own some ridiculous stuff that I can't justify beyond "I think it's neat".) Just curious.
    Quirkiness is it.

I love revolvers and shotguns. So, the mashing of a revolver and shotgun to make something that is actually potentially usable and not a Taurus Judge/Circuit Judge makes me "want".

I just want Crye to sell me their LVS soft armor, I sent an email never got a reply. I'll probably have to sell my kidney to get it but it appears to be well done and was shown at last years SHOT.

Please go to the Walther booth, pick up a PPQ 45 and tell them "real Walthers have paddle mag releases"
    We wish to thank the United Network Command for Law and Enforcement, without whose assistance this program would not have been possible.

I request that anyone there deeply thank anyone running a gun show deodorant booth, because they're fighting a futile battle against impossible odds.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

User Tag List