Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Plug in for Ned's 1911 wizardry

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    Ned Christiansen is a member here but he is a humble man to post this all over the web. A link below is to one of his patented innovations that keep 1911 moving forward. This might be interesting to an appendix carry (really, any carry) 1911 crowd. These parts have been installed on my end-of-a-tunnel (insider joke) Ned's gun and there have been absolutely no issues with function, trigger feel etc. Recently in one of threads someone quoted TLG on a 1911 being possibly one of the best AIWB options. This thing only adds to this notion.

http://ltwguns.com/forum/viewtopic.p...p=67566#p67566
    Somebody here may want to know that this link is currently bringing up a GoDaddy page that says the domain (ltwguns.com) expired on 1/22/2017. I was going there to get information to help me recommend the product to some people on another forum.
    Last edited by uechibear; 02-04-2017 at 08:46 AM.
    Semper Fi, Marines!

AWDCorvette.com - Corvettes and especially the new 2024 all-wheel drive ERay!
    youtube.com/@AWDCorvetteERay

Still able to go through this link and then scroll down to General Questions and Discussions subforum http://forum.ltwguns.com/
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

Yeah we're working on that GoDaddy thing, should be resolved soon, thanks.

Edit:

It's paid but might take a few days to stop getting the some-times redirect to GD.
    Last edited by Ned Christiansen; 02-04-2017 at 03:05 PM.

One that's had the paddle abbreviated and reshaped a bit. The shaft has been shortened and bladed to made with a right-hand safety paddle.

As yet no one has asked the questions I thought by now would be asked.

Any possibility of an ambi setup, or is that what we're seeing in these last pictures?

That looks fantastic, and is coming in at a great time right as I'm looking at a series 70 gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    As yet no one has asked the questions I thought by now would be asked.
    Plastic pistols have corrupted the soul of this place ;-)

Ambis will be available eventually. What you're seeing there is one I have made into an ambi for a project here.

I knew there would be a demand for ambi but I had to start out simple....

no, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ca survivor View Post
    no, thanks.
    As a friendly suggestion, this sort of post does nothing to further fruitful discussion. Is there a particular aspect of the design, purpose or execution that you take objection to?

To me this seems like an extraordinarily innovative approach to increasing the safety margin for 1911 users.

User Tag List