Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 X-Carry

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    This pic is getting passed around FB. It is reputed to be a factory test target (25 yards). Mulder's words were never more true for me, "I want to believe!"

Attachment 15964
    Guess who wants an X5 now

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    "Well, until you stuff it down your trousers."
    A major catalyst / point of change in a surprising number of objects and life directions.

I truly do not know how people manage to carry giant duty-style guns, and I'm 6'5" and 240. I am missing a trick somehow.
    Last edited by LockedBreech; 04-25-2017 at 04:07 PM.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    A major catalyst / point of change in a surprising number of objects and life directions.

I truly do not know how people manage to carry giant duty-style guns, and I'm 6'5" and 240. I am missing a trick somehow.
    I was told that my G34 was pretty much invisible in a 4:00 position at an IDPA match under a t-shirt. I'm 5'9 155lbs.

Just gotta find your groove. Personally I never found it to be significantly easier to shoot the 34 than my 19 so I just carry the 19.

I'd be on the Sig 320 like cheap cologne if it had a mother effing thumb safety.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I'd be on the Sig 320 like cheap cologne if it had a mother effing thumb safety.

I would imagine that when the line is fully rolled out all the 320s will have that option. Since it was part of the MHS terms, and that can be a major selling point for some people (I think it's one of the best traits of the M&P series guns to offer it), Sig won't miss that opportunity.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    I would imagine that when the line is fully rolled out all the 320s will have that option. Since it was part of the MHS terms, and that can be a major selling point for some people (I think it's one of the best traits of the M&P series guns to offer it), Sig won't miss that opportunity.
    Couple of posts down, about a new 320 duty gun, the frame appears to have a cutout and plug where the thumb safety would go.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I was told that my G34 was pretty much invisible in a 4:00 position at an IDPA match under a t-shirt. I'm 5'9 155lbs.

Just gotta find your groove. Personally I never found it to be significantly easier to shoot the 34 than my 19 so I just carry the 19.

Supposedly the Maryland (or is it Massachusetts, I confuse all those commie countries) approved 320 has a thumb safety. I've seen one or 2 pics on other forums of people that have them. Don't know how hard they are to get though, I haven't tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    Supposedly the Maryland (or is it Massachusetts, I confuse all those commie countries) approved 320 has a thumb safety. I've seen one or 2 pics on other forums of people that have them. Don't know how hard they are to get though, I haven't tried.
    My LGS told me last Sat that they had a few safety equipped 320s due in soon.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

I have an X5 and can report that the grip does have a marking that looks to be where material should be removed to accommodate the MA/M17 style thumb safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    I have an X5 and can report that the grip does have a marking that looks to be where material should be removed to accommodate the MA/M17 style thumb safety.
    Full review!!!!
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    Feel- wish this grip profile were standard. It's that good.
    I handled one at the NRA Exhibit; completely agree. I was able to hold both a 320 carry and the X-carry simultaneously. SIG rep said the X-Carry grip removed material around the palm. Almost made it feel like the elusive small grip module with maybe a bit more material on the back strap.

User Tag List