Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 X-Carry

Doesn't the Romeo 1 have a rear sight notch milled into it? I suppose not having a rear dovetail makes sense if you're locked into that MRDS anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Are the grip modules compatible with standard fire control modules and slides? Cuz I might could see switching my 320 Carry to that module...
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

I'd like to see the 320-X series available with a thumb safety.

Quote Originally Posted by 98z28 View Post
    Doesn't the Romeo 1 have a rear sight notch milled into it? I suppose not having a rear dovetail makes sense if you're locked into that MRDS anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
    The one on my RX doesn't. Unless that's a different model of Romeo, I'm not sure.

I'm VERY interested in the mention of 18 round .40 mags. I'm hoping they'll be available separate and fit the "normal" full size 320s in the same manner the 21 round 9mm mags do.

From the article...
    A gun in the size class of the Glock G19
    If the 320 X-carry has a carry grip, which it does, it is not in the size class of a Glock 19. It's not even close. The compact 320 is bigger than a 19, let alone with the carry frame.
    Last edited by KCBRUIN; 01-16-2017 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    I've wanted to try that grip module since the first time I saw it. I wonder if that trigger will be available individually. I am running the large frame with the Apex flat trigger but I'd be willing to give the Sig trigger a try.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

If the 320 X-carry has a carry grip, which it does, it is not in the size class of a Glock 19. It's not even close. The compact 320 is bigger than a 19, let alone with the carry frame.
    In the NRA video the Sig rep claimed the X-Carry grip frame, without the mag inserted, was the same length as the regular 320 Compact grip. He did not specify if that was Compact with mag or without, nor did he address the fact that the Compact may be similar, but is undeniably bigger, than the G19.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    In the NRA video the Sig rep claimed the X-Carry grip frame, without the mag inserted, was the same length as the regular 320 Compact grip. He did not specify if that was Compact with mag or without, nor did he address the fact that the Compact may be similar, but is undeniably bigger, than the G19.
    That may be, but the standard carry frame is a full size grip mated to a compact slide. Judging from the picture above, and the print that reads that it comes with 3 17 round mags I would guess the X-carry is a full size frame which would make it bigger than a 19, and more 17 size.

Unless this new frame somehow holds 2 extra rounds in a modified frame?
    Last edited by KCBRUIN; 01-16-2017 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drang View Post
    What I (read: my arthritic hands) want to see is the 320 available in .380.

.22LR would be good, too. If they can do it for the 250...
    I would love to see a 320 in .22. Looking to introduce my son to steel challenge. I would buy him two right now. (Okay, I would get one and he would get one. His mom doesn't need to know that though.)
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I agree with you completely. I'm not sure why they tried to make that point, when the magazine is the same length (minus any baseplate dimensional discrepancies) for this new X-Carry and the regular Full Size or Carry. Clearly the breech face cannot have changed location, and the mag tube length hasn't changed, so how does changing the outer aesthetic parts change the dimensions? I really think they were grasping at marketing straws with that claim.
    Last edited by DpdG; 01-16-2017 at 09:44 PM. Reason: forgot a word
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

User Tag List