Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: P320 X-Carry

So many new guns, so many options. They do look promising.
    A71593

Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    It's basically the same gun we shot last year at Sig Shoot day at Shot show. A year later it finally comes out. The grip felt good, but it is wider than that standard 320 grip.

TXPO

Wider side to side or front to back?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasage View Post
    Wider side to side or front to back?
    Side to side, It actually wasn't as ergo friendly as the standard 320 grips. It had a rougher texture, but the profile was blockier, if that makes sense.

TXPO
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Texaspoff View Post
    Side to side, It actually wasn't as ergo friendly as the standard 320 grips. It had a rougher texture, but the profile was blockier, if that makes sense.

TXPO

Texaspoff, I read elsewhere where you mentioned that the 320 series didn't quite end up doing it for you because you couldn't run them as fast as your Glocks. Do you think the new grip modules of the x-series will enable you to run them faster than the standard grip modules? Do you think it was the grip that was the problem? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by KCBRUIN View Post
    From the article...

If the 320 X-carry has a carry grip, which it does, it is not in the size class of a Glock 19. It's not even close. The compact 320 is bigger than a 19, let alone with the carry frame.
    The carry is a full size grip, it isn't meant to compete with a 19. The benefit to a carry is a shorter slide and dual recoil spring as compared to the full size slide.

Looks good to me, but why the port on carry version?

So the x-5 is in the wild. I got a call from the Sig Academy Pro Shop that my pre-order had arrived. An hour later and: Name:  IMG_0926.jpg
Views: 1492
Size:  59.6 KB

An hour and 350 rounds later and I'm working to refine my zero. This was as close as I got today, but I need to push the front sight as I've maxed out the "right" adjustment on my rear. Name:  IMG_0928.jpg
Size:  47.8 KB

Staff were guessing August for the X-Carry, but emphasized it was not an informed guess.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

That is a pretty solid ~2 inch group

How much did they charge if I might ask? I recall people speculated these would go for somewhere in the 800's which would be worth it I think

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    Name:  IMG_0926.jpg
    Just going by looks I like the shape of that grip more than the standard 320 grip. The "shelf" SIG puts on their standard grip feels really weird.
    Last edited by Lomshek; 04-13-2017 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DpdG View Post
    So the x-5 is in the wild. I got a call from the Sig Academy Pro Shop that my pre-order had arrived. An hour later and: Name:  IMG_0926.jpg

An hour and 350 rounds later and I'm working to refine my zero. This was as close as I got today, but I need to push the front sight as I've maxed out the "right" adjustment on my rear. Name:  IMG_0928.jpg
Size:  47.8 KB

Staff were guessing August for the X-Carry, but emphasized it was not an informed guess.
    How is the fresh trigger?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

LE price was $753.

Trigger is very nice, but not super light. I have a curved PELT on another, non-x series, 320. I am not sure yet exactly where the x series falls between stock and PELT in pull weight. Feel is very good, with occasional double click during slow dry fire. Not felt during live fire. I will be switching to flat triggers across the board soon as I don't get any trigger bite, which happens during higher round count days with the curved trigger.
    Anything I post is my opinion alone as a private citizen.

User Tag List