Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Instructors in Dallas Area

Ditto on what everyone is saying about Darryl and Wayne. Jump on their next class no matter what.
    For info about training or to contact me:
    Immediate Action Combatives

I'm just a regular guy and I would strongly recommend HITS not only are they great instructors they are both really good people. I was a little concerned before the class that I might be in over my head but they both made me feel welcome and gave me some solid skills and things to work on after the class to help my continued growth. DB is such a good guy he has allowed me to call him on occasion to seek advice about guns and gear and I consider him a friend all because of one class.
    Rick
    Brave men defend themselves, braver men defend loved ones, Warriors defend strangers fools wait! The bravest man I know John 3:17!

Another vote for HiTS.
    "There is magic in misery. You need to constantly fail. Always bite off more than you can chew, put yourself in situations where you don't succeed then really analyze why you didn't succeed." - Dean Karnazes www.sbgillinois.com

Not only will Wayne and Darryl make you shoot better, but you instantly will become a better dresser and the opposite sex will flag you down at stop lights to obtain your phone number. #fact

You will also develop even more sophisticated tastes in regard to automobiles, BBQ, hamburgers and fine handguns. #fact2

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    I ll have a schedule and sign-ups up this week. Expect a Basic Pistol class (one day) Feb. 5 and a First Responder May 20-21.
    May 20-21...hmmmm...hmmmmm...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    May 20-21...hmmmm...hmmmmm...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Dooo eeeetttt!

May is a good time to be here. Comfy patio weather, and the spring rains have past.

Looking for Instructors in Dallas Area

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Dooo eeeetttt!

May is a good time to be here. Comfy patio weather, and the spring rains have past.
    That date might line up with our travel plans. We need to get the cottage sold first, but I could see May in Texas. We have a lot of things we missed last year, Hill Country, Waco, and we need another stop at Black's in Lockhart.

Also: my brother told me there was this hardware store in Dallas (?) that was famous for having two rakes and 5,000 guns - ring a bell?
    Last edited by RJ; 01-17-2017 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    That date might line up with our travel plans. We need to get the cottage sold first, but I could see May in Texas. We have a lot of things we missed last year, Hill Country, Waco, and we need another stop at Black's in Lockhart.

Also: my brother told me there was this hardware store in Dallas (?) that was famous for having two rakes and 5,000 guns - ring a bell?
    Sounds like Ray's in Dallas. But I am not sure what they have done with the rakes.

And if you do stop in Lockhart (queue heavenly choir music) you might want to also sample Smitty's for the sausage and Kreuz's for the brisket.

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. No View Post
    Not only will Wayne and Darryl make you shoot better, but you instantly will become a better dresser and the opposite sex will flag you down at stop lights to obtain your phone number. #fact
    I must have missed that portion of the course, because I'm still not sure if Darryl wears short pants or long shorts. He's a bad influence besides.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

User Tag List