Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Most comfortable Aiwb holster for 1911

Thanks, Tony. I will keep that in mind.

That is great, I much prefer pull the dot loops, I might have to get one for a ppq too. Thanks for the tips!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Not sure how many have considered this
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Blah, blah, blah
    You want to call a guy a liar, just do it.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post

I don't think he is a liar. But I want to see it, for reasons such as GJM mentioned. Every person in the thread can appreciate high performance shooting. Apparently being intrigued and wanting to see this level of shooting is a bad thing.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Pretty funny standards and rules too, wonder where you got that from.
    As you know, the standards are your standards, from your PF posts describing your ability. Stuff like this, from the FAST coin #15 thread, post #101.

As far as the G19/magwell with G17 mags...I MUCH prefer a G17 grip, and since I don't want an RDS or comp, the 19 offers me literally nothing. My reloads are pretty much as fast as I have ever seen anyone be able to reload a glock, (1.1 from a tac rig, 1.5 from concealment, 1.8 to 2.0 if I screw up) so the magwell is not an attraction either. Someone may be consistently faster than me, and no doubt some people are, but is that difference meaningful at all?

If you want me to, I can go find all your relevant posts where you describe your performance. You regularly make aggressive claims about your on demand performance, at absolute levels that are astounding -- for example, way better than what I have seen Rob Leatham or Manny Bragg do in my days shooting with each of them. And that is them with competition gear, no less.

I always assumed everything you told me was absolutely true. I very much looked forward to seeing them performed, as I love seeing all great technical shooting. You get extremely defensive when anyone questions you about these claims, and I am not sure why.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Exactly, this pussy footing is getting old.

Since this is turning into a passive aggressive dog pile onto one of the most honorable and skilled shooters I know, it's getting locked for now. I find it embarrassing that grown men can't just say what they mean. Show up at the TLG Memorial and shoot with/against SLG, ask him to demo whatever you don't believe he can do.
    #RESIST

User Tag List