Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Looking for firearms and defensive training? Welcome to FirearmsTrainingHub.com

Major update.

I've invested in a real web developer for this project.

The new version should go live in late September and I'm expecting a vastly improved user experience. Much more user friendly, attractive and faster.

The old website will remain up until we go live with the update and the course calendars are currently up to date.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Major update.

I've invested in a real web developer for this project.

The new version should go live in late September and I'm expecting a vastly improved user experience. Much more user friendly, attractive and faster.

The old website will remain up until we go live with the update and the course calendars are currently up to date.
    Looking forward to the update.

I believe this has the ability to take off in a big way for those of us seeking regionally based training information.

Hey all,

I need good quality, preferably hi-res pictures from classes to post to the website.

If you’d be willing to donate pics to this cause, please email them to me at david@firearmstraininghub.com

Please let me know the instructor/class details.
    David S.

Sent you an email. Good luck

Hey all,

I need good quality, preferably hi-res pictures from classes to post to the website.

If you’d be willing to donate pics to this cause, please email them to me at david@firearmstraininghuh.com

Please let me know the instructor/class details.
    You might want to update your email address in the post. Think it should be hub , not huh at the end. Although I have been wrong before.

Quote Originally Posted by SafetyFirst View Post
    You might want to update your email address in the post. Think it should be hub , not huh at the end. Although I have been wrong before.
    Thanks,

You are correct and it's too late to edit. The address should read david@firearmstraininghub.com with a b.
    David S.

Thanks,

You are correct and it's too late to edit. The address should read david@firearmstraininghub.com with a b.
    I'll bet a shitty mod could fix that, isn't that right @Tom_Jones and @LittleLebowski?

I'll see if I have anything suitable, that might not violate PerSec/OpSec for others.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List