Thread: Dark Star Gear Holster

^^^^^^^^
    Fucking aye.

Quote Originally Posted by hubcap View Post
    ^^^^^^^^
    Fucking aye.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I have 3 DS Glock holsters and use Glock 17/22/31, 19s and 26s in them interchangeably and have never noticed any compromise in function. Great gear.
    Totally agree. (My only other DSG currently is the J Frame holster which is likewise superb.)

BTW, that small bit of north - south movement I reported earlier in response to a question is only present with the G19...the G26 has no such movement.

The following quote taken from the DSG website should provide the reason:

G17 AIWB/IWB

Product Description

Our newest holster! It is currently available in G17 length and is sized to accommodate the G26/27 properly as the frames are a little larger in spots.
    Last edited by blues; 01-17-2017 at 08:28 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Shootingrn View Post
    I have 3 DSG holsters, G43, G17 with claw for my 19, and an AIWB for my 340MP. All have the metal clip and IME that clip makes quite a bit of difference. Not only is the belt retention quite considerable, it actually holds the holster on the belt with the compression of the clip itself. I wore the G17 through multiple ECQC evos and the retention and durability was never an issue. The samples Craig was running didn't look the worse for wear either. I do have wedges on all of them for comfort and extra tuck but that's my individual preference. The only issue I found, and was mentioned above, was that my Gen 3 26 does not fit in the G17, the trigger guard is noticeably larger and I have gone through multiple holsters with this gun so it is not necessarily the holsters.

Length or width? Which holster?

In all cases from 2009-current there may need to be some adjustment from 17/19 to 26.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post

Tom,

Is there a variation on the OP holster that works with a G19MOS available??
    Yup, not a full option yet but they're there. The configuration Ballistic Radio and I worked up has the RMR cut that accommodates the MOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post

In all cases from 2009-current there may need to be some adjustment from 17/19 to 26.

Hi Tom, as far as I can tell it has something to do with the dimensions of the trigger guard. I don't have my calipers handy to measure for a reference, but I think that the width is the issue as the pistol does not snap in and feels "mushy" no matter the tension adjustment...like the guard is too wide. The holster I have from you is for a G17 AIWB.
    Last edited by Shootingrn; 01-18-2017 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post

Yup, not a full option yet but they're there. The configuration Ballistic Radio and I worked up has the RMR cut that accommodates the MOS.

Tom, I love my 17 aiwb holster.
    Any way you can get some intel on CZ P10c fit in your holster while you're out in Vegas?

Tom quick question, you making these for 1911s? I'll shoot you a PM
    Last edited by EVP; 01-18-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4gallonbucket View Post
    Tom, I love my 17 aiwb holster.
    Any way you can get some intel on CZ P10c fit in your holster while you're out in Vegas?

Will find out.

Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    Tom quick question, you making these for 1911s? I'll shoot you a PM
    Yup, standard railed model as well as a Colt M45A1 pic rail pattern frame variant. Both for clip only initially. Full rail STI compatible is in the works as well because gamers gonna game.

The P10C kinda fits. It's workable and safe but I'd not sell it at a P10C holster. I'd not tell someone not to use it either, if that makes sense.

User Tag List