Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Star Gear Holster

Dark Star Gear Holster

Just wanna give a big thanks to Tom at Dark Star Gear for my new AIWB holster that arrived today. Ordered on December 31 and received it in two weeks. Awesome

Also Tom gave me a $20 discount code when I was emailing back and forth with him. Awesome company and gear.

Josh

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I'm wearing mine as I type this so I know firsthand of what you speak.

Tom makes a great product but adds a good deal of value, imho, via his passion for the gear he builds and his willingness to spend time discussing the nuances so that he can tweak and make them even better.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Yes sir I would have gladly paid full price for this holster. I can't believe how will it conceals just wearing a T-shirt. I'm no expert by any means but I have had a few holsters in the past and this is definitely a keeper.

Josh

Like Blues, I am wearing mine as I type this.

Very good holster.

I second the comments Blues made about Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by hubcap View Post
    Like Blues, I am wearing mine as I type this.

Very good holster.

I second the comments Blues made about Tom.
    Agreed they are awesome. I love mine, now if we can only convince him to make this version for the VP9 and P30/P2000.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BluGrass View Post
    Yes sir I would have gladly paid full price for this holster. I can't believe how will it conceals just wearing a T-shirt. I'm no expert by any means but I have had a few holsters in the past and this is definitely a keeper.
    Nah, dude. That's a completely different holster.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Nah, dude. That's a completely different holster.
    I see what you did there[emoji57]

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Agreed they are awesome. I love mine, now if we can only convince him to make this version for the VP9 and P30/P2000.
    Yes, that would be great.
    Taking a break from social media.

Tom is a great guy, excellent holster maker and honest businessman.
    Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    Oh man, that's right. I forgot that some people feel like they need light SA triggers in DA guns instead of just learning to shoot the gun better. You can get a Redhawk DA trigger pull down to 10 lbs, and if you can't manage that you suck and should probably just practice more.
    *RS Regulate Affiliate*

I absolutely love mine. I've been wearing it with the soft loops since I got it back in September. Excellent comfort, presentation speed and retention. A Dr. Scholl's heel pad added to the bottom got concealment right where I wanted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List