Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surefire XC2

Surefire XC2

http://www.ammoland.com/2017/01/sure...medium=twitter

Name:  Surefire-XC2-WeaponLight-600x338.jpg
Views: 2462
Size:  28.7 KB
    Fountain Valley, CA – -(Ammoland.com)- SureFire, LLC, manufacturer of the world’s finest, and most innovative, illumination tools and tactical products, will be launching its brand-new XC2 at the 2017 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The XC2 is the next evolution of SureFire’s game changing, ultra-compact pistol lights and builds upon the success of its predecessor, the XC1. It features the same impressive 200-lumen output as the XC1, but also has a 635nm highly visible red-laser.

The addition of this laser in conjunction with its 200-lumen white light, makes the XC2 the ultimate compact accessory for concealed-carry. The XC2’s momentary and constant-on switches also feature improved ergonomics, further improving the weaponlight’s overall performance.

Now those who carry concealed not only have the capability to positively identify threats, but also improved low-light target acquisition and the ability to fire from non-standard shooting positions.

To see the XC2, and other brand-new products by SureFire, stop by the SureFire booth (#13968), located on the second level of the main hall of the Sands Expo Center during the 2017 NSSF SHOT Show, January 17 – 20.

About SureFire:

Located in Fountain Valley, California, SureFire, LLC is the leading manufacturer of suppressors, high-performance flashlights, weapon-mounted lights, and other tactical equipment for those who go in harm’s way, or anyone who demands the ultimate in quality, innovation, and performance. SureFire illumination tools are used by more SWAT teams and elite special operations forces than any other brand. SureFire is an ISO 9001:2008-certified company. www.surefire.com
    Last edited by Edwin; 01-13-2017 at 12:31 PM.

Kinda cool but the switching still seems to be meh and it's still keychain light bright, not WML bright.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Dig the laser placement. Would dig a DG switch even more.

Supporting Business CS Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Kinda cool but the switching still seems to be meh and it's still keychain light bright, not WML bright.
    Surefire XC3?
    CS Tactical
    For the best pricing on Optics please PM or call 916.670.1103
    Dealer for Zero Compromise, Tangent Theta, Leupold,
    Nightforce, MDT, Vortex, XLR Industries and more...
    www.cstactical.com

How different are the dimensions from the xc-1 as far as holsters go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who knows. This is literally the only thing I've seen about it. I assume it's a bit taller to make room for the laser.

How do you guys view this as a light/laser on a home defense gun. Is it still not bright enough?
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post
    How do you guys view this as a light/laser on a home defense gun. Is it still not bright enough?
    My home defense gun is not restricted to size. so there's no need for this in a HD gun. Full power X300U for that role. if you want a laser, then there's the x400U

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    My home defense gun is not restricted to size. so there's no need for this in a HD gun. Full power X300U for that role. if you want a laser, then there's the x400U
    Completely concur. This serves a single limited purpose - concealed carry. HD or open/duty carry, light size isn't an issue (within limits), so why take an underpowered light with a bad switch setup?

Frankly, I was hoping, until I saw this, that the XC2 would be the same light with new, actually usable, switching.

Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post
    The X300U is a better-suited light for a dedicated HD gun, but if my G19 were my carry and HD gun, I wouldn't have any issues using an XC1/XC2 for HD.

It's enough light for working inside a house or in a smaller yard.

User Tag List