Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: Need new dad bag

Rob_s, how many kids do you have? Just curious. I used to carry all the same stuff around (bug spray, sunscreen, sharpies, etc.) everywhere with my first kid. By kid 3 all that stuff stays in the vehicle if I bring it at all. Turns out, for me anyway, life is way easier and outings are more enjoyable/less stressful not lugging all that crap around.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnw View Post
    Rob_s, how many kids do you have? Just curious. I used to carry all the same stuff around (bug spray, sunscreen, sharpies, etc.) everywhere with my first kid. By kid 3 all that stuff stays in the vehicle if I bring it at all. Turns out, for me anyway, life is way easier and outings are more enjoyable/less stressful not lugging all that crap around.
    two girls, currently 9 and 12.

what makes you think that stuff is for them?
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Pretty funny, the updated version of my current backpack just won the Carryology award for best daily carry.

https://www.carryology.com/projects/...-winners-2020/

I think they are out of their tree that a 4.5 lbs bag is a great everyday. Although I suppose most of the owners are carrying it the 20ft from the house to the car and ether 50ft from the car to their desk.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Pretty funny, the updated version of my current backpack just won the Carryology award for best daily carry.

https://www.carryology.com/projects/...-winners-2020/

I think they are out of their tree that a 4.5 lbs bag is a great everyday. Although I suppose most of the owners are carrying it the 20ft from the house to the car and ether 50ft from the car to their desk.
    Those are some really weak write-ups on their choices.
    Men freely believe that which they desire.
    Julius Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    Those are some really weak write-ups on their choices.
    that's just the summary of the results. you can search the site and find more detailed reviews of all those bags. There are things about this newer version that I'd absolutely like to have over the way mine is designed, but I'm not going with a bag that 4+lbs empty.
    https://www.carryology.com/reviews-2...de-1-5-review/

User Tag List