Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Need new dad bag

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    I took some quick pics of how I typically set up my EDC Bag when I go to the office, Evergoods [COLOR=#3A3A3A]Panel Loader Classic 20L and their pouches.
    Other than not having the external access for the laptop that looks like it could work really well for me, so I think that's moved the CPL 24 to the top of my list.

Now the dilemma of black that goes with everything, or tan for that less professional look...
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

I just ordered the 1L in the ECOPAK material. man, they're proud of this pouch

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I just ordered the 1L in the ECOPAK material. man, they're proud of this pouch
    out of curiosity, what made you go ecopack? Just wanted the blue, or something else?
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    out of curiosity, what made you go ecopack? Just wanted the blue, or something else?
    I got black, as I want to take this into nicer establishments.

I like the surface finish of the eco pack type materials. They don’t show scuffs as easy, and don’t pick up lint too.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    On the subject of wanting a sling that’s larger than my current Aer..

The use-case for this bag is the “personal item” (ignoring how out of hand and lax that has gotten lately…) that can fit under the seat in front of me while leaving room for my feet at 6’-1”, carries all my normal sling bag kit, plus an iPad (mini at least) as well as the over-ear headphones. I’m toying with whether or not it should also have room for a pullover or a lightweight change of clothes for certain applications. Would also be nice to have something a little larger when I’m attending conferences (as I happen to be right now, so that and the flight to get here are top of mind at the moment).
    I'm really feeling the need for that slightly larger sling that holds at least a change of clothes but still fits under the seat right now.

The conference I'm at has an after-event pickleball thing. Shots and t-shirts are the norm. I'm not playing, but still outside. What I'd *like* to do is make an appearance there and then dip out to a nice bar for a cigar, but I will currently have to come back to the hotel for a change of clothes first.

User Tag List