Thread: VP9 OWB Holster

VP9 OWB Holster

I've been digging around but I haven't found any posts on this yet. I'm looking for an OWB holster for concealed carry under a sweatshirt or jacket. A Raven Phantom with pancake wings works well for me with a Glock 19 at about 3:30. I'm not sure if it'll work with the HK.

Would appreciate some input if anyone has found something that works.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I ve been really happy with the Tap Rack custom kydex. They are the OEM for First Spear. Very solid, very well tested holster.

The Raven with the Pancake wings will get it flatter and works good for 4:00 behind the hip carry.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

I've got the same setup on my Phantom for my G19. There are other solid options out there, such as JM Custom Kydex and Dark Star Gear, the owners of each of those companies are active members here.

The Phantom can be had for your VP9 with minimum wait time; however, the other two companies I mentioned have some interesting designs that you might want to check into first. I wear my Phantom at 4:30 or so with both wings installed. A lot of guys just put a single wing on the rearward facing side of the holster, and keep the standard kydex loop on the front.
    Last edited by Spurholder; 01-13-2017 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks for the responses. Local range had Phantoms on sale when I was in there tonight and had one for a VP9. I also had a gift card to use. Went ahead and picked one up.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

User Tag List