Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Citizen shoots suspect who had shot DPS Trooper

Citizen shoots suspect who had shot DPS Trooper

Sometimes the majority who love and respect law enforcement get a chance to help.

http://www.kgun9.com/news/i-10-close...olice-incident

Citizen shot and killed the bad guy after the bad guy shot the Trooper. Trooper is expected to recover fully.
    What you do right before you know you're going to be in a use of force incident, often determines the outcome of that use of force.

Read about that earlier. Kudos to the good Samaritan.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Thank goodness the Arizona Trooper will be okay, and that a good person was willing and able to help.

Rule 1: Have a gun.

Rule 2: Help the people that help you.

Site Supporter
    NIce counterpoint to yesterday's NY Times editorial saying the civilian guns are useless and not used in critical incidents.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    NIce counterpoint to yesterday's NY Times editorial saying the civilian guns are useless and not used in critical incidents.
    Well...I mean first off, it's an editorial...So it was likely written by someone of dubious intellect. Secondly it was in the New York Times, so dubious intellect is something of a given, editorial or no.

Site Supporter
    Well, there is that.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    Well...I mean first off, it's an editorial...So it was likely written by someone of dubious intellect. Secondly it was in the New York Times, so dubious intellect is something of a given, editorial or no.

"Wait...did he just insult me? The effrontery!"
    Last edited by blues; 01-13-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Interesting. The reporting station call sign and signature "KGun9 We are on your side" and its an ABC affiliate.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

It is the New York Times, the only thing they are qualified to editorialize,is subjects regarding gay sex and the most efficient ways to carry out abortions.

Site Supporter
    The Times didn't have comments on this one. I guess they knew that they would get 1200 "you are full of crap and the factual reasons why". Remember if you see an critical incident at the Times, just wander away as it is impossible to help anyone. They quoted police chiefs who said so. I guess they would have preferred the OP officer just to have been killed for gun control PR.

User Tag List