Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Remington RP

Site Supporter
    I hope it's a great pistol for the OP. I would love to see a 2K round test as well.

So long as we are covering several topics, another thing I'd pitch in for is one of our high round count-type SMEs hammering 2k of .357 through a Kimber K6 to see if they can make the newbie wheelgun cry.

Assuming we can actually get a K6s, that would be an interesting test to follow. Just thinking out loud. Not trying to create yet more work for Tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    So long as we are covering several topics, another thing I'd pitch in for is one of our high round count-type SMEs hammering 2k of .357 through a Kimber K6 to see if they can make the newbie wheelgun cry.

Assuming we can actually get a K6s, that would be an interesting test to follow. Just thinking out loud. Not trying to create yet more work for Tom.
    Ditto the Colt Cobra and Ruger LCR.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar

PF will need to pay for the ammo and the 2 decades of physical therapy and cortisone injections...

But is it a Glock Killer?

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    But is it a Glock Killer?
    Aren't they all?
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Be the ball, Danny.

So long as we are covering several topics, another thing I'd pitch in for is one of our high round count-type SMEs hammering 2k of .357 through a Kimber K6 to see if they can make the SME cry.
    FIFY. Which fails first? Man or machine?
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    I'd donate $10-20 to the cause, assuming we could come to terms on sufficient documentation, proof, and a reasonable schedule.
    You know, I could probably make that work. My current gig allows me to spend a few hours on the range alone every week. What would we consider a meaningful number of rounds and a reasonable time frame? 10,000 in three or four months?

Why would an SME need to vet the pistol? What's the difference between a random gun lover shooting 2,000 rounds of drills and an SME?
    Last edited by Luke; 01-13-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    i used to wannabe

User Tag List