Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shooting Classes

Shooting Classes

I have been tasked at work to try and locate some classes. Specifically the shooting of pistol, carbine, and maybe long range precision stuff. Tactics are not to be the focal point of these classes. I hate to use a word like "advanced", but we have all been through and are confident in with the basics and fundamentals of pistol and carbine shooting.

Long range, not so much. Any classes containing long range or precision would be great. Any classes dealing with the Remington 700 and the Leopold Ultra Mark 3A would be easy to run up the chain. Thank you for reading.

TiCo, try looking in the Classes and Training forum, you should be able to find lots on info there and leads to contact instructors about potential classes.
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Site Supporter
    Are you open to anywhere or a certain part of USA?

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Are you open to anywhere or a certain part of USA?
    Open to anywhere CONUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever considered Gunsite? They can provide just about any sort of class you might desire.
    https://www.gunsite.com/firearms-instructors/

Quote Originally Posted by TiCo View Post
    Long range, not so much. Any classes containing long range or precision would be great. Any classes dealing with the Remington 700 and the Leopold Ultra Mark 3A would be easy to run up the chain. Thank you for reading.
    I know a Marine 8541/8542 with plenty of military and civilian instruction under his belt. Combat experience as a Marine Scout Sniper and Marine Scout Sniper team leader. Plus, he's got the range ready to go, as far you can shoot (15k acre ranch).

It's my brother. Let me know if you feel like going to Wyoming to shoot long range under his instruction, this wouldn't be his first rodeo and he'll impress your troops and your chain of command.

1:50 in the video, he's the guy behind the SR-25.

#RESIST

I haven't been yet but by reputation I'd say Rifles Only for precision rifle training. I'd trust LL's recommendation too.

Pistol and carbine take your pick. Paul Howe and Pat McNamara would be on my short list.
    Last edited by Lomshek; 01-10-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Need to add

https://www.facebook.com/F2SConsultingLLC/

I have taken a pistol course with Jack a few years ago that had a pretty Damn big light bulb moment for me. I hope to take a rifle course from him in the future.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Need to add

I have taken a pistol course with Jack a few years ago that had a pretty Damn big light bulb moment for me. I hope to take a rifle course from him in the future.
    Having Jack teach pistol/carbine and my brother teach long range, all at the ranch, is a distinct possibility
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    Need to add

Thank you for the kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Having Jack teach pistol/carbine and my brother teach long range, all at the ranch, is a distinct possibility
    Let me know if there is anything I can do, always happy to work with a Lebowski.
    Director Of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company

User Tag List