Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Strong Hand Grip Pressure?

Ia always figured that many of these folks had strong hands and 40% was gripping the hell out of the gun but the off hepand was just crushing it. I think Stoeger said his shooting hand bleeds sometimes from his off hand finger tips gripping it so hard. They say the reason you don't apply as much pressure with the trigger hand is because 0.2 splits are hard to pull off if you want to pull the trigger straight back apbut still do it very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    It takes a lot of work to develop a really good grip. I've shot 1000's of rounds in bill drills, or just into the berm while watching the sights and experimenting with my grip.

One thing I've noticed is how much the friction of the gun's grip affects the equation. Going from my gamer 320 with a 36-grit Alma Cole grip to a slippery stock grip is like night and day. The oem grip requires a lot more effort to control.
    Ya noticed that too. Holding a p2000 is like a bar of soap compared to a gen 4 g19

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Ya noticed that too. Holding a p2000 is like a bar of soap compared to a gen 4 g19
    You might consider the Talon decal on the P2000, as I put one on my HK45C, which is similar, and it make an enormous difference. Gen 4 texture is perfect to my hands.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    You might consider the Talon decal on the P2000, as I put one on my HK45C, which is similar, and it make an enormous difference. Gen 4 texture is perfect to my hands.
    Talon grips or skateboard tape.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

User Tag List