Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cool recoil web article on the new wheelies we've been discussing: P-F represents

Cool recoil web article on the new wheelies we've been discussing: P-F represents

In addition to more new revolver discussion (some new Kimber line extension pics; commentary that the new .357 snub redhawk takes moon clips, etc.), I was pleased to see recoil staff give a respectful nod to several of our boss guys here, including Claude, Chuck H and particularly Dr. House:

http://www.recoilweb.com/new-wheelgu...17-121958.html

The revolver cream is rising, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    In addition to more new revolver discussion (some new Kimber line extension pics; commentary that the new .357 snub redhawk takes moon clips, etc.), I was pleased to see recoil staff give a respectful nod to several of our boss guys here, including Claude, Chuck H and particularly Dr. House:

http://www.recoilweb.com/new-wheelgu...17-121958.html

The revolver cream is rising, it seems.
    “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    ".39+P" sounds expensive.

If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

"Thirty eight, thirty nine, whatever it takes."

Maybe we can get Hudson to release the H9 in the mo betta 9.85 parabellum...

Maybe we can get Hudson to release the H9 in the mo betta 9.85 parabellum...
    Meh. That thing looks really unfun to me. Like an answer to a question nobody asked.

Now that 8 shot, .357 Redhawk hogleg? That's an entirely different flavor of Koolaid and I'll belly up to the bar for a glassful, PLEASE.

I know it. They had me at "8-shot Redhawk snubbie", I was unaware that it took moon clips too.

I know it. They had me at "8-shot Redhawk snubbie", I was unaware that it took moon clips too.
    I liked it less than I liked the GP100 in .44 Special.

Quote Originally Posted by caleb View Post
    I liked it less than I liked the GP100 in .44 Special.
    Why was that, Caleb?

Quote Originally Posted by Sherman A. House DDS View Post
    Why was that, Caleb?

GP100 triggers tend to be nicer out of the box than Redhawk triggers, and I've shot a lot of 8 shot revolvers. But a medium frame .44 Special that doesn't have a lock pimple on it genuinely excites me. Plus, a 2.75 inch 8 shot Redhawk is kind of silly, should have made it a 5 inch barrel so it could compete with the 627 for competition faggotry.

User Tag List