Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can we hope this is going to actually happen?

Email sent. Don't currently own a suppressor, but an XM177 variant with functional moderator would be nice if this pans out.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Sample letter to send to your representatives.
    Cool -- sending messages to my Senators and Representative.

Quote Originally Posted by alohadoug View Post
    While a very positive step forward for most of the country, it won't help everyone. The bill doesn't (can't) replace state level prohibition on suppressors. Like Mass...
    It could go like concealed carry. Once the trend starts, it picks up momentum, even in places that most would never believe was possible, like the majority of states? Or Illinois? Its harder for individual states to object once they end up in the distinct minority, and the "obvious" evility of it isn't so easy to throw out as a given.

I'm holding out sending in a few forms because of this.
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Malamute View Post
    It could go like concealed carry. Once the trend starts, it picks up momentum, even in places that most would never believe was possible, like the majority of states? Or Illinois? Its harder for individual states to object once they end up in the distinct minority, and the "obvious" evility of it isn't so easy to throw out as a given.
    Normally I'd agree with you. Unfortunately here in Mass guns are as evil as you can get. The State Supreme Judicial Court once said that "how the US Supreme Court rules on the 2nd Amendment doesn't apply in Mass." And the State legislature agreed with them.

Good luck to the rest of you. (and to me if I can convince the wife to move to NH.)

User Tag List