Thread: Light bearing holster w/RTI mount, which one?

Light bearing holster w/RTI mount, which one?

JM Custom is my go-to for all of my concealment stuff, but I'm clueless about duty/tac stuff.

I'm looking for a light-bearing OWB holster that uses the G-code RTI mounting system. I see that Yetitac and OfftheGrid both make what appears to be decent rigs, but I've never seen them in person.

Anyone have experience with these companies, or anything else to recommend? I'm set on the RTI system, largely because I'm already invested in it and I like the system.

Why not just get stay with G-Code and get the SOC?
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

I don't like the design. There is a big gap where the removable cowling meets the fixed black part.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSabo40 View Post
    JM Custom is my go-to for all of my concealment stuff, but I'm clueless about duty/tac stuff.

I'm looking for a light-bearing OWB holster that uses the G-code RTI mounting system.

I'm set on the RTI system, largely because I'm already invested in it and I like the system.
    Doesn't GJM have a JM Custom Kydex with a G-Code mount (I'm not that much into G-Code stuff, so I could have the specific mount wrong)? It may be a Dale Fricke holster with the mount, but I seem to recall a picture with a non-standard mount on one of his holsters. You may want to check with GJM.

Oops, sorry. I think it was the Safariland mount. https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....land-Fall-sale

You can also get a Safariland to RTI adapter and use Safariland holsters. That's the route I took.

User Tag List