Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.0 range day

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ammo was 124gr Hydrashok, 115gr Atlanta Arms, WWB and 147 Gold Dot G2

Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post

The chassis on the 2.0 that holds the slide rails is longer. The slide rails are huge compared to an original M&P.

The slide stop has been redesigned. Those little welds are gone, replaced with a protrusion. The slide stop no longer can be pulled out without drifting a pin.

The trigger bar has been redesigned and that little candy cane loop is gone. Our armors got very excited about changes in the trigger bar and how it related to making their life simpler.

The 2.0 is 3 ounces lighter than the original gun in the same caliber.

The takedown tool to remove the back strap has been changed. It's much easier to get out when brand new. It contained a lanyard loop that was rated to pull a 300 pound man. But it's subtle looking. I don't know that I would ever need it, but I liked it. Not sure why...

The little horizontal bar looking thing in front of the slide stop is a press fitted bar. Inside is a spring that activates this smaller bar looking thing that you will see press against the slide stop. It's to help reduce auto forwarding. I'm sure it had a technical name, but I forgot.

...I'll be really interested in seeing a M&P9c 2.0...
    The fixes to the trigger bar loop and slide stop sound great. Having installed a few Apex set ups and done a good bit of fitting and tuning that bendy candy cane loop was not conducive to good trigger feel or consistency.

Really hoping they finally debut a G19 size gun at SHOT.

Or maybe at the NRA Show...

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post

This isn't about what is quoted / re-posted, but rather the whole of both posts ... What the heck is that? Some context, some info, "the" / A standard for measuring groups?

I imagine you are trying to communicate something, I'm just not sure what.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post
    This isn't about what is quoted / re-posted, but rather the whole of both posts ... What the heck is that? Some context, some info, "the" / A standard for measuring groups?

I think he is just trying to provide some scale, not necessarily trying to measure the group size.

Quote Originally Posted by Angus McFee View Post

Just posting a few photos for reference. I'll leave it up to ya'll to interpret how you wish.

Just posting a few photos for reference. I'll leave it up to ya'll to interpret how you wish.
    I think some context would help, such as "this is the most accurate gun I've ever fired, and these are some of my best groups ever", or "these shots are all over the place, the groups with my Glock 17 (or whatever gun you normally shoot) at this range are usually all in the center bullseye."

Quote Originally Posted by JTQ View Post
    I think some context would help, such as "this is the most accurate gun I've ever fired, and these are some of my best groups ever", or "these shots are all over the place, the groups with my Glock 17 (or whatever gun you normally shoot) at this range are usually all in the center bullseye."
    Were the groups good or terrible? These are debatable nobody here knows me or my abilities.

What I'll try to do in the next day or two is repeat the same shooting sequence using the same ammo but with my SIG 320 and maybe a Glock. But I don't have a ton of the G2 stuff and have other things I want to do with it.

Were the groups good or terrible? These are debatable nobody here knows me or my abilities.
    I think that's the point.

User Tag List