Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2.0 range day

For all we know magz is jerry miculek... just because he talked down on the trigger don't mean he's a bad shot. I also don't see your times posted of Your record plate rack and bill drill times you don't seem to care about..
    i used to wannabe

I can't describe the trigger pull in any of my guns other than "those two rifles have two stage triggers (CG63 and one AR with the Larue MBT) and I like the trigger on my 5.45 AR with the heavy trigger spring"
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    For all we know magz is jerry miculek... just because he talked down on the trigger don't mean he's a bad shot. I also don't see your times posted of Your record plate rack and bill drill times you don't seem to care about..
    I know that you don't know SLG nor I, but those of us that have shot with him know that he can shoot. I know of a couple of matches and classes that he's taken top shooter in or won. Anyway, it was a fair question. Maybe Magz can answer.
    #RESIST

Vending Machine Operator
    Not that it's really super on-topic but I am pretty darn impressed at the trigger on my new, bone-stock, probably recent production (no idea how to tell) SD9 VE. Beats the pants off my 2010 M&P40. Certainly very shootable. For a $299 gun I got as a lark/beater gun, and a Smith & Wesson semiauto no less, I was genuinely shocked.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

I know he's good.. BUT

1. How does one conclude a person is a sucky shooter based on trigger complaints?

2. I agree with him that once a shooter becomes good trigger/gun doesn't matter much.

3. I genuinely want to know his times. None of the SME's post any of that crap except SURF. Only thing I can think of as to why is they worry they may be judged critically based on there SME title.
    i used to wannabe

Does it still have "Hydro lock" when submerged?

I didn't conclude he must be a sucky shooter, though I know he's not Jerry M. I did conclude that he seems to have nothing useful to add to this thread, given his attitude.

I didn't post my times because I really don't care...they are only relevant to me. That's the definition of a PR. I'm not here to compete against you are anyone else on this forum, and I'm certainly not here for your approval. If you want to show up at a range I'm at, and shoot comparable gear, I'm happy to compete, whether I win or lose. I certainly have nothing to be ashamed about, SME title or not. I have always put my money where my mouth is, and I didn't learn to shoot last week.
    Last edited by SLG; 01-08-2017 at 10:40 PM.

Now we just need tom to get on board and make a gadget.
    iirc, due to the backplate design of the M&P's, they cannot desing a gadget for the M&P.

Let's not turn this into a pissing contest. The thread isn't about SMEs' shooting abilities or anyone else's. However, given an SME's background and possible industry connections, he is probably in a place to evaluate a new piece of hardware and provide meaningful info to those of us who are interested in trying it. If the M&P 2.0 doesn't interest you and you hate Smith and Wesson, this thread isn't for you. Don't muddy the waters please.

Thank you SLG for taking the time and ammo to evaluate the pistol and share your experience!
    Food Court Apprentice
    Semper Paratus certified AR15 armorer

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    There is absolutely nothing you can post online that someone won't find some reason to sling shit at.

That said, this is a shit review because "Glock Killer" doesn't appear once. Not one fucking time is this gun touted as the next Glock Killer, and I'm supposed to take this shit seriously? Where's the indication that you will be killed in the streetz if you don't drop whatever outdated piece of shit yesterday gun you're shooting now and moving to this new hotness? Where's the phrase "combat accurate?" He didn't even smear zebra shit on it and leave it in the freezer for 5 hours for a realistic torture test. It's like he's never even SEEN a gun review before.

SLG, I'm shaking my head in that tilted "I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed" way right now. That's what your review did to me. Tilted head shaking. I hope you feel that sting for a long time.

User Tag List