Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: Hudson H9

Quote Originally Posted by Archer1440 View Post
    Odds of catching an issue in a timely manner when producing parts in house are much greater
    My professional experience doesn't bear that out.

Everyone seems to assume that all contract manufacturers have zero internal controls and just ship everything regardless of quality. I can assure you that is not the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    True
    What Archer1440 said is most definitely not true.
    Last edited by Alpha Sierra; 03-20-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    What Archer1440 said is most definitely not true.
    I've been a senior engineer and product manager for a well known, global company for nearly 30 years. If you need examples, I can supply them.

I've been a senior engineer and product manager for a well known, global company for nearly 30 years. If you need examples, I can supply them.
    No need. I have 28 doing the same exact things.

Your contention is hardly a refutation of my point that outplant work (with insufficient precautions) means large batches of potential problem parts may be produced before a problem is detected.

Perhaps you might pay more attention to what I said in parenthesis.

outplant work (with insufficient precautions) means large batches of potential problem parts may be produced before a problem is detected.
    Replace in-house with outplant, under the same conditions, and you'll get the same exact result. I've been party to too many damned containment actions for parts made in house to believe otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
    Replace in-house with outplant, under the same conditions, and you'll get the same exact result. I've been party to too many damned containment actions for parts made in house to believe otherwise.
    And yet you said I was untruthful when I said it was a possibility. Make up your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Wait a couple of weeks, and they might be a little cheaper.. Something tells me they're not exactly going to be flying off the shelves..
    Last edited by ralph; 03-20-2019 at 03:55 PM.

A lot of Hudson H9s work

I have a chance to purchase new at $500. Hoping if something doesn't work that somebody will figure out a work around. However, did a lot of these work and keep going?

User Tag List