Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Misery Loves Company

Misery Loves Company

It took some drinking but I made it all the way through the ad:

http://sales.concealedcarry.com/brh-cb1?hop=martelpub

Now to let my wife drive and go drunk night skiing.

Site Supporter
    Aw sumbitch I thought you were posting an enabling deal...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Dafuq did I just skip through?
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

That poor P30.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Couldn't watch it all the way through, lucky me. If someone has a time stamp, I'd gladly see him holster that while it's on...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Fairness leads to extinction much faster than harsh parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    You can buy it on Amazon.
    Complete with fake 5-star reviews. http://fakespot.com/product/brave-response-holster

But, But it is "Changing the firearms industry"!

Let's see:

It has a Wolf in the advertisement. So you know, it is a product carried by Alpha males, aka leaders of the pack. Even if they are only "one man wolf packs".

The obese guy wearing it has a camo top, so you know it is Tactical!

The shitty belt proves that the holster is so awesome that you don't even need a proper belt.

The name "Brave Response" elicits that those who use it are not only BRAVE, but willing to respond to Danger! Only Alpha Male/Wolf types do that!

Don't forget about this doozy:

"Due to unprecedented demand, the holster is currently delayed approximately 7-10 business days from order placement until it ships and leaves our warehouse."

It is totally "unprecedented" in the firearms/holster industry. Plus you know, like, there is only so much room in our basement/garage... er I mean "warehouse".

Plus the inventor of the revolutionary belly band "remembers when he started in the industry" , implying he has been in the industry for decades, so we can trust him!

Another gem " In hindsight he wonders why soooo many of HIS past students, say they don't continue to carry" implying that he has a wealth of experience, and therefore some sort of legit background. Maybe he is an Operator!

He carries a "5 pound Glock"! Holy shit I want one! My G17 only weighs about 30ish ounces or so loaded. I want the new 5 Pounder!

I could go on and on but it was too painful to watch any more.

Oh,

Plus I LOVE the fact that he is wearing the mags on the same side as his gun. That must be really awesome when trying to do speed reloads...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    Oh,

Plus I LOVE the fact that he is wearing the mags on the same side as his gun. That must be really awesome when trying to do speed reloads...
    Maybe he served in a European army during WW1 in a previous life. It's 2017 we have to be opened minded now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post
    Meh. Promotional pic. Doesn't mean he'd do it for real.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List