Thread: Excellent CS from X Concealment

Excellent CS from X Concealment

As many of you already know, I have a passionate attachment to the X-Concealment "C" model kydex OWB holster. Have them for all my GLOCKS, would have them for every pistol I own if they made them for any of my other manufacturers.

Well, on 28Dec16, the rear belt loop on my G19 Model "C" cracked while I was wearing it. Never knew anything happened until I unthreaded my belt, and saw the extra "flex" in that loop. I have been running this holster damn near daily since about 2010, including numerous trips to various sandy vacation spots that Uncle Sugar wanted me to see, so I wasn't at all disappointed in the longevity of the rig.

On an off chance, I dropped them an e-mail asking if the loop could be replaced, and, within an hour I got a response asking to send them a photo of the damage, and that they'd be replacing the holster, no cost, and no questions asked.

I know X is sort of an off brand, but when you get service like this, it's hard not to let folks know about them as an option.

If anyone is interested, they also apparently sell through Amazon (you can use the search bar above) below their normal website price, and with free shipping...

Site Supporter
    Great gear, great people to deal with. I had a holster show up with the wrong cant and they sent a new one out before I even sent the first one back. They also make my favorite mag pouches.

My favorite also, glad to hear they took care of you.

User Tag List