Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Urban Carry G2

Ok, fair enough guys. I knew the first gen was kinda crap, but saw the changes made and figured "eeeeeh.....maybe?".

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I don't know but every time I have to wait 4 seconds to skip it before a youtube video, and I hear "so hidden, it was like the footsteps of a Navy Seal..." I want to kill myself.

I don't care if they're giving away free orgies with the top 10 supermodels of your choice with purchase, I'd never give money to a company stupid enough to put that into their advertising.
    And they draw an undocked 1911....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Ok, fair enough guys. I knew the first gen was kinda crap, but saw the changes made and figured "eeeeeh.....maybe?".

Yeah, but wait until you see the other five...er, what I meant to say is "But wait, there's more!..."

Last edited by blues; 01-06-2017 at 05:43 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Yeah, but wait until you see the other five...er, what I meant to say is "But wait, there's more!..."

Maybe they are effective holsters. I've been looking and looking but don't see any evidence of a 1911.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Site Supporter
    I would try suspenders and a good gun belt and holster first

All but the lass in the middle are painfully thin and should add two (2) cheeseburgers (minimum) to their daily diet.

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I would try suspenders and a good gun belt and holster first
    I've got a good belt. Probably need a better holster, I'll probably hit up Rich for one soon. Haven't done the suspenders thing, might have to go through that thread again.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I don't know but every time I have to wait 4 seconds to skip it before a youtube video, and I hear "so hidden, it was like the footsteps of a Navy Seal..." I want to kill myself.

I don't care if they're giving away free orgies with the top 10 supermodels of your choice with purchase, I'd never give money to a company stupid enough to put that into their advertising.
    I'd let the Navy Seal BS slide and buy at least two holsters is that was the deal.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    I'm also under-tall for my weight, and have suffered with the pants hiking thing. This belt solved it: http://www.rednicholsholsters.com/pr...1-60bd6233f7f3

It curves up and over your hips. Even with a P226, spare mag, and police radio it doesn't drag my pants down. Every other belt I've tried required me to hike it back into place when I got out of my car, and sometimes when I stood up from my desk. That one stays put, and does so without being tight enough that you look like two links of sausage.

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with this thing?

https://urbancarryholsters.com/holst...y-holster.html

With the new year, I'm resolving myself to losing weight and getting rid of this accursed gut of mine. Despite my "team: fat guy" build my gluteouses aren't very maximus, which seems to make carrying at 4 o'clock an exercise in covertly hiking my pants up at regular intervals. I'm also intrigued at the prospect of carrying appendix. This revision of the Urban Carry holster appears to be better thought out and was considering snagging one to give it a shot. My only hangup with it is the fact that it might be interesting/problematic drawing while sitting down, however they have video showing how it can be easily deployed whilst sitting.

Thoughts?
    No.
    #RESIST

User Tag List