Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Real Housewives of Isis.

Maybe they'll be reconstituted into virgins for the martyrs in the next round.
    Last edited by blues; 05-23-2018 at 02:12 PM.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Maybe they'll be reconstituted into virgins for the martyrs in the next round.
    In Islam, after death humans are reconstituted as virginal young adults in the afterlife, and do not age again. However the "virgins" that are your companions in the afterlife are Houris. They are spiritual constructs, like angels, not the souls of dead humans.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    In Islam, after death humans are reconstituted as virginal young adults in the afterlife, and do not age again. However the "virgins" that are your companions in the afterlife are Houris. They are spiritual constructs, like angels, not the souls of dead humans.
    Well, it seems that my facetious reply was almost a leaner in horseshoes. I know it goes without saying, BBI, but my attempts at somewhat derisive humor in regard to ISIS is not intended as a swipe at Islam as a whole. Lord knows I can find plenty of fodder within the constructs of any organized religion I've ever attempted to study and learn about.

And that's all I have to say about that.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

I laughed.

British satire and sarcasm is, frankly, some of the best in the world. This show is no different. I'd watch it.

It also amuses me the number of folks who outraged about it.

I don't know....quite possible that many of them are telling the truth. But on the other hand, the thought of a letting an active or complicit member of ISIS skate would be a no-go.

Flip side, too many damn war orphans already.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Well, it seems that my facetious reply was almost a leaner in horseshoes. I know it goes without saying, BBI, but my attempts at somewhat derisive humor in regard to ISIS is not intended as a swipe at Islam as a whole. Lord knows I can find plenty of fodder within the constructs of any organized religion I've ever attempted to study and learn about.

And that's all I have to say about that.
    I didn't take it as a swipe. I just took the opportunity to put the info out because a lot of folks don't understand the concept due to translation issues.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post
    I don't know....quite possible that many of them are telling the truth. But on the other hand, the thought of a letting an active or complicit member of ISIS skate would be a no-go.

Flip side, too many damn war orphans already.
    In a free society, we take the risk of letting go/not freaking executing multiple people we can’t prove are evil murderous scumbags rather than having our society guilty of executing a single innocent mom who got tricked by an evil murderous scumbag.

Haven’t been near Iraq in a long time, don’t know what their society is like now, but I hope they get this straight w/o committing more atrocities in the name of vengeance.

Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    In a free society, we take the risk of letting go/not freaking executing multiple people we can’t prove are evil murderous scumbags rather than having our society guilty of executing a single innocent mom who got tricked by an evil murderous scumbag.

Haven’t been near Iraq in a long time, don’t know what their society is like now, but I hope they get this straight w/o committing more atrocities in the name of vengeance.
    Well, that would be a totally new concept in that part of the world. I ll put money on “doubt it”. While I feel bad for these woman, I find it awfully ironic that most left to get away from the horrible west and their parents and now are finding that those evil western societies are not so bad after all.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List