Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Torque Wrench

Update, November 2nd, 2019.

Borka Tools just released the "latest and greatest" line of adjustable torque driver kits and combo kits. 2020 Borka Torque Driver (BTD) and kit configuration philosophy were finally, as far as I'm concerned, fine tuned to my complete satisfaction as a designer and owner of Borka Tools. FYI, 2020 BTD design will not change in the next 15+ years.

With approval and permission from this website management, I just initiated P-F.com Group Buy for 2020 Borka Tool Kits and Combo Kits. Here is the link to related "Sticky" thread:

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....179#post950179

If you have any questions, please post your questions there.

Here is the professionally done video review by John McQuay from 8451 Tactical:

Best to all of you,

Boris
    Borka Tools

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    I didn’t purchase during the group buy for a couple of reasons (I was super busy during November and December and literally, as in literally “literally”, barely had time to sleep and eat), but mostly because I’m weird and think you make excellent products (I have a SCAR PTL kit I bought years ago when SBRing a couple of SCARs) and I’d just rather pay the full price. Anyway, I just purchased a combo kit with the new BTD and I look forward to receiving it and using it to put together a bunch of stuff I’ve got stacked up. Thanks for making great stuff and doing so here in America.
    Tom, I really appreciate your post. I hope you already received your kit and it did not disappoint you. Your feedback, if any, is very important... I did cancel Group Buy on PF after nearly a month of relative inactivity, did not want to abuse the situation when I was allowed to actually advertise my products w/o providing something in return.

Boris
    Borka Tools

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Jones View Post
    Boris, I’ve received the kit and have used it for a few projects already. In short, it’s fucking fantastic and I love it. You are a smart dude and you make an awesome product. I’m 100% completely satisfied and think it was money well spent.
    Tom,

Thank you very much for your feedback! "Fucking fantastic", as you've expressed it, is what I really like to hear from my customers. And if you happen to have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please feel free to contact me any time...

Best to you,

Boris

The Wheeler is on sale and it’s a damn good vale at $37 considering I paid $56 and love mine.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0012AXR4S
    #RESIST

User Tag List