Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magwell for G26?

Magwell for G26?

Anyone ever see one? I have a G26 sitting around that now needs a comp and a mag well.:-)

Uh...no. That would an abomination to the gods of handguns and should be still born/aborted....
    Facts matter...Feelings Can Lie

I think a G26 with a mag well is referred to as a G19.

You know...that 15rd full-sized Glock.
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Quote Originally Posted by SLG View Post
    Anyone ever see one? I have a G26 sitting around that now needs a comp and a mag well.:-)
    Is it too early to say that would be a dandy rig?
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Just the idea of this masterpiece has me humming the Battle Hymn of the Republic!

Sorry, I'm totally kidding. I even put a smiley face there this time. See? :-)

Sorry, I'm totally kidding. I even put a smiley face there this time. See? :-)
    I was hoping this was a new operator spec gun. G26+6 second mount+magwell+break = SLG special.

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    I was hoping this was a new operator spec gun. G26+6 second mount+magwell+break = SLG special.
    The TRUE Noisy Cricket...

I dunno. One of the few downsides mentioned about the 26 are the reloads. Just a tiny magwell . . .

In a drift; the new MagPul 12 G26 mags seems pretty cool. They ran well this long weekend with a few hundred rounds and made the 26 feel like a slightly thicker G43, ie better.

The shooting was a battle with weather so nothing too scientific yet but SHO with some speed seemed better.
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Might want to add an rmr...too
    VDMSR.com
    Chief Developer for V Development Group
    Everything I post I do so as a private individual who is not representing any company or organization.

User Tag List