Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Stupid Criminal Tricks

Site Supporter
    Talk about invitations to speak to kids. When my kid was in third grade, they invited Dads (sexist, I know) to talk about their jobs to the kids. My daughter told me that the week before, the dad was a homicide detective and told them about murder! No trigger warnings in those days. So, what should I do? Well, I went to the lab and got a big jar of dog brains and a sliced up human brain embedded in lucite sections, like a loaf of bread. Kids loved that!

I also showed them some illusions, like the ones I posted here. I asked one kid why do we see them and a third grade boy nailed the major theory perfectly. So I called up my buddy who wrote the major theoretical review of the illusion and told him a third grader nailed his theory. He told me to go quick and show the kid another one we don't understand!!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    It seems that they kept putting her back on the street...
    I'm genuinely surprised that's not in Albuquerque.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    It seems that they kept putting her back on the street...
    Maybe she should changer her name to Minnie Mini Driver.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JRB View Post
    I'm genuinely surprised that's not in Albuquerque.
    I know that the jails are doing everything they can to not hold people during this pandemic, but with seven FTAs on earlier charges and now two more, one might think that the judge and the prosecutor might say "eh, maybe we'd best not throw this one back into the stream."

She's definitely a member of The Pool.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Local minor-league stupidity.....
    ------------------------------
    Two Men Arrested in Nighttime Burglary After Being Released on Bail the Previous Day

On July 8, 2020, at approximately 12:43 AM, the Lebanon Police Department received a report of a burglary in progress at a residence in a West Lebanon neighborhood. It was reported that two males entered a resident’s garage and vehicle, and then left on foot. The resident was able to describe one of the suspects that was seen inside the garage.

A K9 track was conducted from the residence and led to two male subjects hiding in the woods, one of whom matched the description of the suspect in the garage. The investigation determined that the two subjects located were involved in the burglary.

The males were identified as Jordan Smith, age 21, of Laconia, NH, and Aaron Akers, age 22, of Windsor, VT. Smith and Akers were both previously arrested on Monday, July 6, 2020. At that time, Smith had been charged with Theft by Unauthorized Taking, Receiving Stolen Property with two prior convictions, and Identity Fraud, all Felonies, then transported to the Grafton County House of Corrections and was subsequently released with bail conditions during a July 7th arraignment. Akers was released after his arrest on the 6th on Personal Recognizance bail.

Smith and Akers were taken into custody on the burglary. Akers was charged with Burglary, a Class A Felony. Smith was charged with Burglary, a Class A Felony, and Contempt, a Class A Misdemeanor, for violating his recent bail conditions. Smith and Akers were held in preventative detention and were brought to the Grafton County House of Corrections, pending Grafton County Superior Court arraignments on July 9, 2020. The Lebanon Police Department has recommended to the Grafton County Attorney that both subjects be held after arraignment on preventative detention due to their recent involvement in crimes within the City.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List