Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Chicago 762 homicides

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by LtDave View Post
    For those of you who would like to see what Chicago cops have to fill out on every contact:

    http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/20...rd-vs-isr.html
    That is really something. Tangentially, I guess there will be no stopping anyone who looks middle eastern, or Arabic.

  2. #62
    f/Stop SME voodoo_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Inside your safe space
    Ours is pretty similar.

  3. #63
    Site Supporter
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    PA
    Quote Originally Posted by deputyG23 View Post
    No kidding. No wonder they are recruiting like mad on social media and elsewhere.
    Thanks for the well wishes for my son. He is physically adept, has successfully defended himself with empty hand techniques, and carries OC. No CCW for him because living in a crime ridden city and his chemist occupation do not satisfy the "good and sufficient reason" clause in Maryland's wear and carry permit issuance law.
    He is moving north of the city closer to his job later this year. Just across the line in PA might be a welcome possibility from the freedom standpoint.
    That area of PA is very nice. Further North into York, not so much. I know a couple of folks from the Baltimore job who have escaped to that part of the Commonwealth.

  4. #64

  5. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Central Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason M View Post
    That area of PA is very nice. Further North into York, not so much. I know a couple of folks from the Baltimore job who have escaped to that part of the Commonwealth.
    I will pass this on to him. Thanks!

  6. #66
    f/Stop SME voodoo_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Inside your safe space
    Yep let's say the cops are wrong but the homicide rate is through the roof.

    Typical

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    Say it aint so!?

    ETA: your link is broken. Found another story: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/11/ne...ryone-thought/
    Thanks Keefus
    uneducated and low information
    I'll wager you a PF dollar..
    He needed a healthy dose of bonded bullets. LSP552

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Yep let's say the cops are wrong but the homicide rate is through the roof.

    Typical
    The cops are likely "wrong", because it seems like they don't know what right is. From what I can tell solid policies, on going recent relevant force and tactics training, and lethal force training that meets modern standards is all near non existent. This is an epic failure of "management" (leadership is not even in the vocabulary at the level of failure to train). That epic failure is at both the LE executive mangagement and the corrupt political hacks who all love blaming everyone but the responsible person in the mirror. I would love to know where the DOJ was in telling Rhombo to get their force training and staffing in order well before this.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

  9. #69
    f/Stop SME voodoo_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Inside your safe space
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    The cops are likely "wrong", because it seems like they don't know what right is. From what I can tell solid policies, on going recent relevant force and tactics training, and lethal force training that meets modern standards is all near non existent. This is an epic failure of "management" (leadership is not even in the vocabulary at the level of failure to train). That epic failure is at both the LE executive mangagement and the corrupt political hacks who all love blaming everyone but the responsible person in the mirror. I would love to know where the DOJ was in telling Rhombo to get their force training and staffing in order well before this.
    Of course it's the leadership's fault, of course it's the top brass who fucked it up.

    Looking at it politically, headlines are Chicago has serious issues with homicides and that's going to change to cops use excessive force, which is exactly what the top brass and top politicians want in that area.

    Honestly if I was a cop in Chicago I'd either try to find employment elsewhere or do literally nothing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

TLG 1970–2016 RIPRampageForTheCure.org