Thread: Walther PPQ AIWB suggestions

Walther PPQ AIWB suggestions

Like the title says looking for a AIWB holster for a Walther PPQ.
    I've been using a single stack for CCW and wanted to see if I could
    CCW my PPQ as well.

JM Custom Kydex, Dark Star and Keepers Concealment are what you seek.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter Notorious E.O.C.'s Avatar
    +1 for JM Custom Kydex. I've been AIWBing my PPQ (original paddle flavor) in one of their products for the past year.

Quote Originally Posted by Condition Write View Post
    +1 for JM Custom Kydex. I've been AIWBing my PPQ (original paddle flavor) in one of their products for the past year.
    If you don't mind me asking what is your setup from JM?

Standard AIWB holster at 1 o'clock. I haven't tried their "wing claw" configuration. Options are:

•*1.5" solid Kydex loop for security.

•*No guard because I wear an undershirt 90% of the year and the Q isn't rough enough to abrade my tender belly the other 10%.

• Extra tuck because it seemed like a good idea at the time, though in practice I feel like any time I need a tuckable holster, I also need something with less-conspicuous belt attachments.

I also carry one of their AIWB single mag pouches at 11 o'clock.

rigger7 and Condition Write, just an FYI, the extra tuck is designed to tilt the muzzle away from you (which in turn tilts the rear sight and grip into your body), it does not give you the option to tuck your shirt in. We suggest the Neoprene wedge over the extra tuck as it does a much better job of tilting the muzzle away from you and is usually more comfortable for a broader range of people. We explain, with pics, the two options in the FAQ page of our website.

rigger7, if you have any questions for me, you can email me at sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Thanks
    sales@jmcustomkydex.com

Used a Bladetech AIWB ....worked pretty well.

Hammertime
    I use a knowledge, skills, gear (KSG) holster that mimics a Raven Eidolon. The owner is a member here and it is a nice, reasonably priced holster using Raven hardware.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Mayer View Post
    rigger7 and Condition Write, just an FYI, the extra tuck is designed to tilt the muzzle away from you (which in turn tilts the rear sight and grip into your body), it does not give you the option to tuck your shirt in. We suggest the Neoprene wedge over the extra tuck as it does a much better job of tilting the muzzle away from you and is usually more comfortable for a broader range of people. We explain, with pics, the two options in the FAQ page of our website.
    Roger that. Would help if I'd RTFM, no? :/

User Tag List