Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Snubby Lifestyle....done right

Snubby Lifestyle....done right

It doesn't get much better than this. If you are going to live the Snubby lifestyle......may as well do it with class.

Smith & Wesson no lock M&P 340.....check
    Apex kit......check
    Craig Spegel custom boot grips.....check
    Matt DelFatti PH3 in Ebony Cape Buffalo......check
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Name:  damn.jpg
Views: 1541
Size:  22.8 KB

I have got to get a set of those grips.

I'm only a mortal, I'll never get a holster like that. But I can still covet.

That's beautiful Dagga Boy.

JR1572

I really wish it was in 38 special and not 357. I would like to have my grip extend past the frame so I would take all the overall length reduction of the revolver I could get.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    I really wish it was in 38 special and not 357. I would like to have my grip extend past the frame so I would take all the overall length reduction of the revolver I could get.
    I think they used to make one, 342 I think. I'm no J-frame guru though.

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    They made a run of M&P 342's in .38 for LAPD. They pop up on Gunbroker once in a while.

DB- Very nice.

Snubby lifestyle, as it is actually done. Wake up at 7:45. Call Wayne to see what is up. Check PF in case there is a new revolver thead. Throw on shorts, a t shirt and plop one of your 150 small revolvers in your pocket, in a bespoke leather pocket holster. Use remote start to fire up the Raptor. Drive the Raptor to Starbucks, using the drive by window. Return to gated community. Pet growing guard dog. Go fishing as the afternoon activity. Reflect on how great the snubby lifestyle is.

Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Snubby lifestyle, as it is actually done. Wake up at 7:45. Call Wayne to see what is up. Check PF in case there is a new revolver thead. Throw on shorts, a t shirt and plop one of your 150 small revolvers in your pocket, in a bespoke leather pocket holster. Use remote start to fire up the Raptor. Drive the Raptor to Starbucks, using the drive by window. Return to gated community. Pet growing guard dog. Go fishing as the afternoon activity. Reflect on how great the snubby lifestyle is.

Remember......that is fishing at the country club golf course. Don't want to interact with the regular folk. Otherwise....about right.

As a note.....VP9 in the fanny pack in the picture......I am still a bit paranoid.
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 12-31-2016 at 07:59 PM.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by TC215 View Post
    They made a run of M&P 342's in .38 for LAPD. They pop up on Gunbroker once in a while.

DB- Very nice.
    Do want.

JR1572

User Tag List