Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Sig 320 RX Torture Test

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    DB's "HK VP9 2-YEAR CARRY" article is worth a glance, too.
    I can't find this. Have a link?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    I can't find this. Have a link?
    You might have to actually go buy the magazine.

Vending Machine Operator
    It was a good article. That particular issue of G&A was pretty excellent wall to wall. Made me really rethink them as a publication.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    It was a good article. That particular issue of G&A was pretty excellent wall to wall. Made me really rethink them as a publication.
    DB has mentioned they have some new blood and are trying to up their game.

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Which issue in particular was it? Might have to see if I can find a copy locally.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Vending Machine Operator
    Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Which issue in particular was it? Might have to see if I can find a copy locally.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Site Supporter
    Asking for an update - I am interested in a SIG 320 RX model - do we have an update on the reliability of the SIG 320 RX combo with emphasis on the optic? (Please, not asking about "drop" issue, etc.).

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    Asking for an update - I am interested in a SIG 320 RX model - do we have an update on the reliability of the SIG 320 RX combo with emphasis on the optic? (Please, not asking about "drop" issue, etc.).
    They released a metal shroud at shot as well as a 6 moa version. From my understanding you put the optic in the shroud like a housing then tighten everything down.

Personally, I'd just have one milled for an RMR if it's going to be anything but a range toy.

There is a new style of the current Romeo1 that extends the existing hood slightly to ensure the lens isn't exposed. That has been shipping since fall.
    AddRomeo1 to that the Romeo1 Shroud that the Romeo1 fits into and the whole unit is tightened down using the existing bolts. I have seen that's shroud up for preorder at Optics Planet.
    There is also a Romeo1T (for Tactical) that has a more durable aluminum shroud from the factory. The dot may also be brighter with a longer battery life according to Shot Show videos. I also heard something about a new Romeo1 with a DP footprint. Not sure if that is the R1T. I'll try to get some confirmation. I know the M17 has a DP footprint so perhaps that's something SIG is making to chase another contract?

Quote Originally Posted by TYR View Post
    Meh. Unless there's some testing protocols involving using the pistol as an impact weapon on a steel target, or tossing it in a creek, I'm not interested.

[emoji1] (J/K)

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
    I see what you did there.

User Tag List