Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sig 320 RX Torture Test

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    No matter how many want to break up with Glock the pistol, or Glock the company, they never end up leaving.
    I left. Quick. P320, PPQ, VP9, FNS9 have all felt better and shot better, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SCSU74 View Post
    Ahh, that makes sense why there was a Romeo on the M17. Maybe it's the R1 with DP footprint?
    It's the Romeo1T. It has a thicker aluminum shroud (versus the magnesium one on the R1) and DPP Footprint I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    It's the Romeo1T. It has a thicker aluminum shroud (versus the magnesium one on the R1) and DPP Footprint I think.
    So there's two different add on shrouds? If my DP shits the bed I'd be interested in trying the 1T if it's the DP footprint and works in a safariland.

So there's two different add on shrouds? If my DP shits the bed I'd be interested in trying the 1T if it's the DP footprint and works in a safariland.
    Correct. The Romeo1 Shroud is a seperate add on for existing Romeo1s. It's steel and the Romeo1 fits inside of the Shroud which isn't then attached as a unit to the slide.
    The R1T has the all aluminum housing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alma View Post
    Correct. The Romeo1 Shroud is a seperate add on for existing Romeo1s. It's steel and the Romeo1 fits inside of the Shroud which isn't then attached as a unit to the slide.
    The R1T has the all aluminum housing.
    Ah ok, so the T is all one piece? Very interesting.. Any idea on release date?

Ah ok, so the T is all one piece? Very interesting.. Any idea on release date?
    That's my understanding.
    I went back to check emails so let me walk back on part of my last reply regarding the R1T footprint.
    "It [R1T] will be available in the same R1 footprint but for our M17 pistols and such we have a sight plate that makes everything fit cleanly. As for that rear sight plate that will be available very soon as well..."
    I hope that helps.
    The steel shroud should be available soon. No idea on the R1T."

User Tag List