Thread: Help Identifying This Holster??

Help Identifying This Holster??

I'd appreciate some help from the group here. I have a holster that's a perfect fit for my P2000's in 9 and .40. It's a very simple Kydex belt slide and has no markings of any kind on it. I'd almost swear I bought it from hkparts.com, but they don't show anything like this now. I've searched the web, including places like comp-tec, blade tech, as well as other prominent and not-so prominent makers of Kydex holsters.

It would be great if I could have one for my VP40.....

Thanks for any help you can offer.

George

Name:  20161230_142944.jpg
Views: 471
Size:  102.1 KBName:  20161230_142925.jpg
Views: 458
Size:  101.4 KB
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

To me, it looks like one of the X-Concealment holsters slide series. http://www.flccw.com

Last edited by Rich@CCC; 01-11-2017 at 09:38 PM.
    TANSTAAFL

Managing Partner, Custom Carry Concepts, LLC

Rich: you are right!! I love the holster....rides secure and tight to my body, and holds the P2000 securely.

I'll be ordering another soon!

George

Just ordered one for my Glock 19....

When I went to the CCC website, I found that I didn't have an account there.....I believe I ordered my P2000 holster from the hkparts website.

Just curious....were they available there in the not too distant past?

Thanks!

George
    Last edited by walker2713; 01-12-2017 at 07:13 AM.

I saw the order this morning. Glad you like the ClingOn. It's one of my earliest designs, though it has changed a bit from it's original configuration.

The first ClingOn I made, for an M&P, 40c circa 2007. BTW, This pic is the reason for the name of the holster. I posted this up on the M&P forum for the member who commissioned this holster simply calling it a slider and he commented that it looked like a Klingon Bird of Prey.

Name:  ClingOnOriginal.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  41.8 KB

The one and only retailer that has any of my holsters is Caliber's in ABQ, NM

The web site has had several different iterations but you have never had to create an account to order. Any chance you picked it up from another forum member second hand? It's also possible that there are other retailers who have not set up whole sale account.

To the best of my knowledge, HK Parts . com has never sold my gear.
    Last edited by Rich@CCC; 01-12-2017 at 11:23 AM.
    TANSTAAFL

Rich: I probably bought it off the website as a "guest".....
    Have you thought about "branding" it in some way?
    Just a thought...

George

Sorry for the mis-identify Rich. I like the design improvements. It look like a clean low profile design.

Quote Originally Posted by walker2713 View Post
    Rich: I probably bought it off the website as a "guest".....
    Have you thought about "branding" it in some way?
    Just a thought...

George
    I've considered it. I'm not sure I like the idea. No, that's not really it, I just don't see the cost/hassle to benefit ratio leaning my way. The tooling is fairly expensive to heat brand and adds a step to the process. I just don't see it as that important.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffm View Post
    Sorry for the mis-identify Rich. I like the design improvements. It look like a clean low profile design.
    No worries! They are very similar in appearance. It's actually curious that there are not more that look the same. It's a natural design progression.
    TANSTAAFL

Quote Originally Posted by Rich@CCC View Post
    I've considered it. I'm not sure I like the idea. No, that's not really it, I just don't see the cost/hassle to benefit ratio leaning my way. The tooling is fairly expensive to heat brand and adds a step to the process. I just don't see it as that importantn.
    There are LOTS of different makers now. Most of the ones I have tried have been okay/so-so ( for ME), but as I continue to keep trying various IWB kydex holsters, the local-made/most excellent, simple product is what works best for me; and has for 10 years now. I've had them done for Glocks, HKs, Kahrs, S&Ws, and a few others. All have worked fine. If you're interested, I'll send you some photos of mine when I get back home. I remember Brother Walker checking out the HK45C holster/mag pouch when we met at Tom's class in Texas 2015.

I am going to end up getting a P30SK here pretty soon. Tired of messing around with Glocks- again- so I plan to stay good with my favorite hammer brand until it is time to check out.

User Tag List