Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: S3F Solutions Barrel

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Quit fucking around and buy a reloading press
    Yeah yeah, maybe the next great leftist anti gun scenario will cause me to. But good 9mm is under $200 for 1k so...I'm pretty happy.

Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_man View Post
    Yeah yeah, maybe the next great leftist anti gun scenario will cause me to. But good 9mm is under $200 for 1k so...I'm pretty happy.
    You need to try my 147s. Cost per $1k is $108 assuming you already have brass.
    #RESIST

Yeah so when you add the time it takes we are around the price per 1k of factory ammo.

Only loaded ammo I'd like are specialized ammo...158gr for suppressor use, niche rifle ammo etc..

Only loaded ammo I'd like are specialized ammo...158gr for suppressor use, niche rifle ammo etc..
    Just holler on the specialized stuff. Keep in mind that I have one of the slower reloading presses, a faster one would save time.
    #RESIST

What kind of groups are you guys getting at 50 yards with your S3F?
    Last edited by Kirk; 02-16-2017 at 09:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    What kind of groups are you guys getting at 50 yards with your S3F?
    Don't look at me, that's when I bust out a rifle
    #RESIST

Where and what are you buying please?

I sorta of "cleaned" my S3F barrel after about 400 rounds of dirty Titegroup reloads. The carbon just wiped off with a cloth.
    #RESIST

My threaded S3F's thread protector burning me when holstered during practice and the thread protector coming off all of the time is making me seriously consider another non-threaded one.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    My threaded S3F's thread protector burning me when holstered during practice and the thread protector coming off all of the time is making me seriously consider another non-threaded one.
    Does the thread protector have an o-ring on it? If not, why not just get a better thread protector? Or possibly some teflon tape?

User Tag List