Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: New Colt Cobra

Man.... An aluminum D frame sounds awesome! I hope it comes in a DAO option.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell 41 View Post
    Colt supposedly has an aluminum frame Cobra in the works for next year. That’s if CZ doesn’t change priorities.
    A "Night Light" Cobra will cause me to open my wallet quickly especially if a set of short Agent grips and a grip adapter or, even better, a factory provided boot style grip for pocket carry can be gotten.

Just wanted to share my Colt Night Cobra with a grip change that makes a great hold for me. They came off my Colt Cobra. Also my Kramer holster. I'm a leftie but not politically! Gun is a nice shooter!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke38 View Post
    Just wanted to share my Colt Night Cobra with a grip change that makes a great hold for me. They came off my Colt Cobra. Also my Kramer holster. I'm a leftie but not politically! Gun is a nice shooter!

Nice rig! I just ordered an OWB Kramer horsehide holster for my 3" NY-1 M64.
    I recall seeing a few Night Cobras at gun shows here for $525 pre-'Rona.
    Wish I would have picked one up then...

Quote Originally Posted by Inkwell 41 View Post
    Colt supposedly has an aluminum frame Cobra in the works for next year. That’s if CZ doesn’t change priorities.
    An aluminum night cobra would be sweet

Site Supporter
    I hope Colt makes a lightweight. Then Colt needs to get a crimson trace to make a polymer boot grip to fit. I can dream

Site Supporter
    An alloy Night Cobra would make me quit thinking about the Taurus 856. Probably for ever!

Dave

I think an alloy framed Cobra with decent sights would sell about as well as a revolver larger than a J Frame could sell in 2021.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Poconnor View Post
    I hope Colt makes a lightweight. Then Colt needs to get a crimson trace to make a polymer boot grip to fit. I can dream
    Ever since Smith bought Crimson Trace, they have been phasing out most of the laser grips for non-Smith owned companies. I think that'll remain a dream, unfortunately.

Despite my seething hatred of the trigger guard change (among other things), I would love to see a new aluminium D frame sized revolver from Colt. More D frame sized revolvers is a great thing for revolver fans, and will continue to push the revolver market in the right direction.

User Tag List