Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 'They lined us up to kill us' recalls Selma (AL) pastor of violent gunmen

'They lined us up to kill us' recalls Selma (AL) pastor of violent gunmen

They noticed three men walking down the street in front of the church. “They walked by and all of a sudden, before the blink of an eye, they were right on us with guns,” Rev. Booker, the pastor, said. “One was tall, one was medium at about 5’8” and the other was about 5’6” or 5’7”. They told us that it was a robbery and they were pushing us around. They robbed us. They went in our pockets and took our wallets.”
    http://www.wsfa.com/story/34416360/t...violent-gunmen

One of the victims in this assault (the Reverend) says that the suspects matched the appearance of the ones that held up a Family Dollar store in the same town.

Video link to the Family Dollar robbery
    Last edited by LittleLebowski; 02-03-2017 at 11:30 AM. Reason: accuracy
    #RESIST

In free-range, non-GMO, organic, fair trade Broad Ripple, IN
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    One of the victims in this assault (the Reverend) says that the suspects matched the appearance of the ones that held up a Family Dollar store in the same town.
    Complete with the de rigeur extendos.
    Books. Bikes. Boomsticks.

I can explain it to you. I can’t understand it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    I'd have preferred to see them complete with rigor mortis.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

They went in our pockets and took our wallets.
    Robbers searching victims seems to be more common now. For people carrying a gun, getting caught unaware and then searched is probably going to be a real bad day out.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara View Post
    Of course. In the immortal words of Queen Latifa " We ain't robb'in stagecoaches, we need somthin' we can set it off with".

Sounds like a mindset issue. Decisions are going to have to be made in advance. It doesn't seem to me like you have a choice. Fight and at least get shot or get executed. I'll be interested to see what the experts here have to say about this scenario. Two pistols and a shotgun. Odds are really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    Robbers searching victims seems to be more common now. For people carrying a gun, getting caught unaware and then searched is probably going to be a real bad day out.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    Sounds like a mindset issue. Decisions are going to have to be made in advance. It doesn't seem to me like you have a choice. Fight and at least get shot or get executed. I'll be interested to see what the experts here have to say about this scenario. Two pistols and a shotgun. Odds are really bad.
    Odds worse if they disarm you. I hate leaving the choice to live or die in someone else's hand.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    In the majority of videos were the crook goes into the victim's pocket, they are still looking around for witnesses, etc. Up close, distracted, it can present an opening. Obviously each situation is a bit different, but they generally aren't using cover and contact.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    In the majority of videos were the crook goes into the victim's pocket, they are still looking around for witnesses, etc. Up close, distracted, it can present an opening. Obviously each situation is a bit different, but they generally aren't using cover and contact.

I'm sure you see far more video than I do. I was thinking mainly of the incidents where they had victims prone on the deck.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List