Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ISIS Graphic Video: Kids' Shooting Exercise With Living Targets

ISIS Graphic Video: Kids' Shooting Exercise With Living Targets

In its latest video, ISIS places bound prisoners in an abandoned building and then lets loose child soldiers to hunt and kill them. Clarion Project condemns ISIS and its action with every fiber in our collective body but believes the truth must be told about the evil that is ISIS. That is why we decided to publish this video.
    WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT

http://www.clarionproject.org/news/i...iving-targets#
    Last edited by Wendell; 01-27-2017 at 08:47 PM.

I think this was a simulation made to look real. at 3:39 there is some weird protrusion from the back of the Glock. I think ISIS may have copied the Gadget.

The kids are actually pretty good with keeping their finger off the trigger when not shooting but they do muzzle each other at times when moving through the structure.
    Last edited by Ed L; 01-27-2017 at 09:03 PM.

Site Supporter
    Some type of add on to make it go full auto a la G18?

Seen this go around the book face earlier today. While I would not doubt this could/is happening, the production quality of this video is highly suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemas2 View Post
    Seen this go around the book face earlier today. While I would not doubt this could/is happening, the production quality of this video is highly suspect.
    Only other place it could be is Detroit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ISIS is renowned for their ability to produce super high quality videos. I don't doubt that is real after watching some of their execution videos. They were shot in hi-def and were stunning if you can use that word for it.
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    ISIS is renowned for their ability to produce super high quality videos. I don't doubt that is real after watching some of their execution videos. They were shot in hi-def and were stunning if you can use that word for it.
    No doubt, the quality was better then most college students films who have access to probably better equipment. But besides the point, I had the thought if Clinton had gotten elected would this of been "coming to a US city near you".

Site Supporter
    Edge of my lane- I am not a tech geek at all but just from watching the stuff my kids could do with the camera on the ipad and widely avail. free/low cost apps, in middle school, I have no doubt that ISIS folks could produce something like this quite easily. My opinion is bolstered by JH's observations of other ISIS videos and there HD quality.

YMMV Greatly.

I don't think the executions in that video were real. Just the way the video was filmed. Like the guy who threw himself off the roof?

Quote Originally Posted by Ed L View Post
    I don't think the executions in that video were real. Just the way the video was filmed. Like the guy who threw himself off the roof?
    He had something on Hillary.
    Recovering Gun Store Commando. My Blog: The Clue Meter
    “It doesn’t matter what the problem is, the solution is always for us to give the government more money and power, while we eat less meat.”
    Glenn Reynolds

User Tag List