Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Trucks

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_Jenkins View Post
    I’m looking at an Extang Tri-fold Solid Fold 2.0 cover for my Ram.

Any known issues with these covers? I’m not real versed in Truck bed covers, so just thought I would ask you guys if this company is gtg.
    There is a discussion about bed covers here.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ht=Truck+cover
    Last edited by DamonL; 11-21-2017 at 10:24 PM.

Got the new Baja Designs LD9's. Totally bad ass. 36,000 lumens, and cool backlights.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Got the new Baja Designs LD9's. Totally bad ass. 36,000 lumens, and cool backlights.
    Bad ass DB!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Damn!! I️ might have to change my lights out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackdog View Post
    Damn!! I️ might have to change my lights out.

Mel and I are like little kids turning them on and laughing.....it is truly a night into day experience. They are over the top bright.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.

Just ordered 4 KC LED inserts for my existing Daylighters. Not DB level of light but will put 9,200 lumens up front. Still looking at A pillar spots, leaning towards Baja XLR Racers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bratch View Post
    Just ordered 4 KC LED inserts for my existing Daylighters. Not DB level of light but will put 9,200 lumens up front. Still looking at A pillar spots, leaning towards Baja XLR Racers.
    Still looking at the Baja Designs XLR Racers for pillar spots. Not because I need them, but the retired cop part of me feels the need for pillar spots...
    Last edited by Dagga Boy; 11-25-2017 at 12:06 PM.

Just finished installing the 295/70R18 tires, Rough Country 2”/1” level kit and custom light modded step rails. I’m done for now.

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post

Just finished installing the 295/70R18 tires, Rough Country 2”/1” level kit and custom light modded step rails. I’m done for now.

I am really liking that truck as a future diesel option for us. When it comes time to set up the traveling road training, I want to go diesel and I was impressed with the Nissan when I looked at it during the State Fair.

Very smooth so far and I don’t miss my F250. I am more comfortable in the Titan, more head room, seats are more comfortable imo and the heated/cooled seats are pretty nice (2nd row has heated seats only). Still rides better then the F250 after the level/lift kit and larger tires. The F250 does have a tighter turning radius but not a deal breaker.

I’ll have to get better pictures in the sunshine.

User Tag List