Page 12 of 93 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Trucks

The grease gun I have has a pistol grip so you can work it one handed. Also picked up the needle and right angle tips for getting into U-joints and some of the fittings on the front suspension.

ETA: If you get the right angle tip, it's not unusual for the thing to lock up from the pressure of the grease and it needs to be carefully rocked to release the seal.
    Last edited by NEPAKevin; 01-20-2017 at 11:59 AM.
    "You can't win a war with choirboys. " Mad Mike Hoare

^^^ Thanks guys. I'm familiar with zerks from the days of my 18 HP Cub Cadet.

Trucks

I couldn’t pass up the crazy deals at work, traded in my F250 for a Nissan Titan XD Diesel. I still can’t get over how more refined the Titan feels while driving then the F250. Smother ride and most important my podcasts sound better in the Titan, you know priorities.

If anyone is looking for a truck in central Texas shoot me a PM and I’ll share the unlisted discounts that are available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JM Campbell; 11-18-2017 at 07:48 AM.
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    I still can’t get over how more refined the Titan feels
    We had a 2003 Suburban that we drove daily for 235k and eleven years, then we still kept it to use in my wife's graphics business. It was a 2500 with 6.0 and I loved that truck, until the first time I drove it after having the 2014 F-150 for about a month.
    Last edited by mmc45414; 11-18-2017 at 08:41 AM.

My '02 F150 is starting to show rust and the body-work cost is the same as the selling price, so I started looking at new Fords. I plan to hold off buying to see how the new 10 speeds transmissions will work out. It seems like newer trucks will have some improvements worth buying into.
    Last edited by DamonL; 11-18-2017 at 10:08 AM.

I couldn’t pass up the crazy deals at work, traded in my F250 for a Nissan Titan XD Diesel. I still can’t get over how more refined the Titan feels while driving then the F250. Smother ride and most important my podcasts sound better in the Titan, you know priorities.

If anyone is looking for a truck in central Texas shoot me a PM and I’ll share the unlisted discounts that are available.
    I want to like that truck, but it’s uglier than a mud fence. Can you swap out the grill or something?
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I want to like that truck, but it’s uglier than a mud fence. Can you swap out the grill or something?
    There are 3 different Trim levels with 3 different grills. Platinum Reserve, Pro4x, SV/S.

I wasn't a fan of the look of the new Titan XDs when they came out (something about the proportions of the nose) but I've started seeing some of the crew cab short bed Pro-4X titans running around and they're growing on me a lot.
    Last edited by LOKNLOD; 11-18-2017 at 04:31 PM.
    --Josh
    “Formerly we suffered from crimes; now we suffer from laws.” - Tacitus.

Quote Originally Posted by LOKNLOD View Post
    I wasn't a fan of the look of the new Titan XDs when they came out (something about the proportions of the nose) but I've started seeing some of the crew cab short bed Pro-4X titans running around and they're growing on me a lot.
    Exactly what I got. Hard loaded with every stackable package.

Exactly what I got. Hard loaded with every stackable package.
    Pics or lies
    #RESIST

User Tag List