Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: Trucks

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I like it.
    My only concern would be it appears to be permanent. Unless there is a way to put the regular Ram Box covers on the bed. The swing out side panels appear to take their place.

No I don’t think so.

I’d like to see the RamRacks without the RamPacks though.
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    I like it.
    Me too.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    This looks clever but I’d want to see it in person.
    Initially (when I was working with my wife) my truck had a commercial style cap on it, and I ordered the toolbox on the driver's side, and this was cooler than I thought it would be. I could leave guns in there (mostly my skeet gun for after work) and it was great to have them in a locked compartment that was segregated from both the cab and bed.

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 37th Mass View Post
    I put a dead Whitetail Deer in the back of my wife's Volvo 240 back in the day. She was unpleased. Told me that I needed to buy a truck.
    4-D chess. Nice.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Here's the Olive Green Pearl after a wash and wax with Mother's CMX wax:
    Name:  20221101_152120.jpg
Views: 270
Size:  101.3 KB
    Name:  20221101_151302.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  36.6 KB
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Anyone put a winch bumper on a post 2016 Tacoma recently? I've never put a winch on a vehicle that didn't already have a mount and I don't have a lot of interest in shopping truck accessories.

Don't really care how it looks. More interested in build quality.

we're struggling to figure out how none of its competitors have thought of this first. The pairing of Toyota's rugged off-road pickups and SUVs with factory installed overlanding gear ranging from built-in pop-up tents to coolers, onboard recovery gear, and other provisions for camping off-grid
    Maybe because people don’t want to finance a tent for 5 years?
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Got a routine synthetic oil change and tire rotation at the local dealer in Sarasota on my '21 Ram 1500 today. 23k miles, out the door for $86.55. Service tech reported dirty engine air cleaner, so I ordered a Mopar OEM part 68386779AA for $38 and I will swap it out myself. I'm not sure how much the dealer would charge for a new one, but a lot more than that, I would guess. I wasn't sure how the truck would figure out the decreased OCI due to towing all summer, but apparently it did. I was down to 3% oil life after changing the oil in April at 15K.

I did a full detail when we got back using my Griot's G9 and SpeedHD product. I'd post a picture but I don't want to stun anyone's eyes.

User Tag List