Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Any Techniques for Locking Wrists and Elbows?

I hold the gun tight and pull the trigger. Seriously, grip is pretty much that simple, and yet it probably gets the most threads out of all the fundamentals. I'm a skinny 160 pound guy with sissy IT hands and a 9mm is no biggie to me.

I have no idea what the hell locking a wrist or arm means, but I'm not a robot and thus can't do it.
    Semper Gumby, Always Flexible

Quote Originally Posted by 11B10 View Post
    Jiminy, that's hysterical. Are those two stoned in ALL their videos?
    Ha I wouldn't know. I'm worried if I watch their other videos I might be disappointed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by randyflycaster View Post
    Regular Guy,
    Are you gripping hard with both hands? And with your shooting hand are you gripping front to back or side to side?
    One issue I have with trying to crush the gun is that it causes fatigue, and I find that, after shooting a number of rounds, the fatigue affects my shooting.
    Thanks,
    Randy
    Randy, I do pretty much what Luke described. The Captains of Crush grippers 3x / week have really helped out with overall grip strength. I've personally learned the most about grip in dryfire while moving the trigger at speed. I think Stoeger also said he "burns in" the technique in dryfire and makes small adjustments in live fire.

User Tag List