Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Karma, Premonition or Coincidence?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    I routinely (let’s say once every couple of years since I was 10 maybe) have precognitive dreams. I don’t recall them at the time, but several years — often more than a decade— later I will have a moment of deja vu and realize that I’ve dreamed that particular moment. It is not more than a second or so of overlap.

It is of absolutely no utility and serves no apparent purpose. It just is a thing.
    I’ve had the same experience.

Site Supporter
    My work sister gave birth this morning...I call her my work sister because we pulled a joke on a doc one time and convinced him we were related. Since then I've always called her my sister and she calls me her brother.

I didn't even know she was in the hospital to give birth last night, but I slept fitfully and woke up this morning wondering on my drive to work if she had given birth.

My charge nurse confirmed just that.

I like to think that maybe calling each other family has made us nearly that. Can't wait to meet the kid and give her husband a bottle of Scotch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Several years ago, I had a dream that I was in a delivery room where my wife was giving birth. I was not married at the time. There was a little baby girl born to us, whom we named Elizabeth, and I was a happy pappy, and it was just a really nice dream.

Next day I'm talking to my paternal grandmother who asks me if the guys at work were worried about me. I ask why? There was an obituary in the paper of a dude with the same name, both first and last as me. He was one state over, but his obit was in the local paper because he'd been born close to home and had family here. Anyway, she saved the obituary. I read it. Dude passed away with one child to his name, a daughter, named Elizabeth.

User Tag List