Thread: Praise for Dillon Customer Service

Site Supporter

Praise for Dillon Customer Service

I have been reloading for decades - mostly pistol but also rifle and shotgun. Started with Lee 1000's but quickly graduated to Dillon Square Deals and then 550s. A couple of weeks ago, my faithful Dillon Square Deal in 45ACP broke while reloading - the frame sheared where it attaches to the strong mount. This press is at least 20 years old and has loaded MANY 45ACP 200SWC. Called Dillon and was immediately provided a return number and asked to send it in. In less than 2 weeks, I got a new Square Deal in 45ACP as replacement. (I assume it was cheaper-easier to just send me a new press versus trying to fix my 20+ years old broke press). Over the years, Dillon has helped me multiple time with lost small parts and minor broken pieces with no questions asked.

If you go down the reloading path, I cannot endorse Dillon enough as a company dedicated to their products and their customers.

Nothing but praise for their CS. Makes buying their top notch stuff worth the price of admission alone.

User Tag List