Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PX4 Compact Carry Shipping Today

PX4 Compact Carry Shipping Today

Boom! It’s finally here – the NEW PX4 Compact Carry! I’m excited to announce my partnership with Robar to bring you the PX4 Compact Carry with options to have me change our the hammer springs, perform a trigger job and/or add the Robar NP3 finish.

Still working on that Christmas list? We have LIMITED SUPPLY AVAILABLE – you can pre-order for January shipment with this link:

https://robarguns.com/pro-shop/produ...rry-pre-order/

I posted this last night on the PX4 Compact thread for PF members to get the head start. It goes public to everyone later today. Guns are shipping via air from Italy today. After getting through customs I will have them the first week of January.

Let me know if you have questions.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I really want it, but at the same time, I don't $800 need it.

And to think I chicken out just when it's finally released, with a JM Custom holster already on the way. Name:  1471147886812.jpg
Views: 1150
Size:  19.7 KB

Is there an estimation of how many guns will be actually made or is that something you're not to disclose?

Quote Originally Posted by Olim9 View Post

Is there an estimation of how many guns will be actually made or is that something you're not to disclose?
    There will be 1500 on this first run. Beretta is watching the presale and this first 1500 to see if they will build more. If they go quickly, it will become a standard SKU that will be in the product line. If it takes too long for them to sell, then it goes away, and it will be much harder to sell them on projects in the future.

Pretty simple.

I hope all the people here on PF that said "build it and I will buy it" put their money where their mouth is!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I did my part...2 Mod 4s inbound

I just cross posted the PX4 pre-order link on M4C and Arfcom.
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    There will be 1500 on this first run. Beretta is watching the presale and this first 1500 to see if they will build more. If they go quickly, it will become a standard SKU that will be in the product line. If it takes too long for them to sell, then it goes away, and it will be much harder to sell them on projects in the future.

Pretty simple.

I hope all the people here on PF that said "build it and I will buy it" put their money where their mouth is!
    Ernest: I'm not going to be buying one of these now. Maybe in the future if they are available. I just wanted to let you know that I rented a full-size and then bought a full-size because of this thread. Although I bought it used (maybe fired 10 times if that), I have since ordered quite a few parts from Beretta and I will probably buy a compact in the next year or so. Basically, you did a great job for them and the promotional value (not in any way doubting your sincerity in the project) of this to the Beretta brand was/is substantial.

So you can't exactly take those sentiments and go out and buy your kid a GI Joe with the Kung Fu Grip but still wanted to share them with you.

Pretty simple.

2 x Mods 4 coming this direction as a result of this project. Excited for them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

since i already have an older compact that i have converted to a G model with the stealth mag release and installed the large mag release, that i sometimes use for competition and also use for summer carry, i'll likely wait for these to appear in one of my semi-local gun shops next year sometime. i'm not a good enough shooter to take advantage of the various upgrades, so a Mod 0 version would suit me just fine.

Couldn't agree more. $910 (Mod 2) will get you a new, upgraded PX4 that comes with a triggerjob by Ernest Langdon. An incremental cost increase above that gets you NP3 coatings. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I've heard a lot of people say they should have gotten Ernest to work on their Beretta 92 years ago when they had a chance. This is your chance with the PX4. Don't miss it.

Thanks Ernest for putting this project together. Hope to see you with my Mod 3 and $50 LTT training certificate in Oklahoma next May.

Keith

Will all 1500 of the initial run be going through Robar or will my local FFL be able to order one through his usual distributors like Lipsey's?

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Will all 1500 of the initial run be going through Robar or will my local FFL be able to order one through his usual distributors like Lipsey's?
    We are not getting all 1500, just a small batch. Most of them are going to regular Beretta distribution.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List