Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shooter Summit

Shooter Summit

I am lame to post this three days into it but better later than never

http://shooterssummit.com/

Multiple top level competition and tactical people, including our own Wayne Dobbs, talking various interesting things. Talks about processing, value of competition, mental aspects, emotion and pressure control, training etc from top gamers and pipe hitters.

I am uncertain if this is specific marksmanship and gun handling content; feel free to move.
    Last edited by YVK; 12-14-2016 at 10:25 AM.
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

I haven't made it very far into these yet, but the one with Kyle Lamb was excellent.
    Technical excellence supports tactical preparedness
    Lord of the Food Court
    http://www.gabewhitetraining.com

Cool idea but given many of the folks are in our community seeing stuff from April doesn't get me too excited. It was free and I get that but I was expecting a little more and would gladly pay for more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Of the ones I've watched I thought the Craig Douglas interview was the best. Frankly that's because Craig took over the interview and really explained things nicely. I think it's a cool idea but the interviewer is not getting the most out of his guests. That's not the guests fault. I hope it improves.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    Cool idea but given many of the folks are in our community seeing stuff from April doesn't get me too excited. It was free and I get that but I was expecting a little more and would gladly pay for more.
    Both of the interviews I watched (Jonston/Lauer and Steve Anderson) were pretty good. There was nothing terribly new if you've paid any attention to either of their shows (Ballistic Radio and The Shooting Show) or this forum. I was a bit disappointed that the Johnston/Lauer interview seemed to focus on general shooting and new shooters and less on the Armed Parent main topic.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Both of the interviews I watched (Jonston/Lauer and Steve Anderson) were pretty good. There was nothing terribly new if you've paid any attention to either of their shows (Ballistic Radio and The Shooting Show) or this forum. I was a bit disappointed that the Johnston/Lauer interview seemed to focus on general shooting and new shooters and less on the Armed Parent main topic.
    IIRC the course wasn't 100% then, or at least not what it is today. That's my issue with the timing.
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    IIRC the course wasn't 100% then, or at least not what it is today. That's my issue with the timing.
    Yeah. That seemed a bit weird.

The Mike Pannone one is excellent, it does the best job of crushing the "Competition will get you kilt on da streez" bollocks I have heard yet.
    Welcome to Africa, bring a hardhat.

Quote Originally Posted by YVK View Post
    I am lame to post this three days into it but better later than never.
    No worries. It's recorded. No reason it couldn't be made available, forever, on demand. I hope that will be the case.

Are these gonna be around to watch later?
    i used to wannabe

User Tag List